Ranking
Original Post
Toribash World Championship 2018

It's finally time to fight it out again!
For the first time since 2012:
The Toribash World Championship is upon us.

In this tournament, the best players of ranking seasons 2 - 4 and other participants will be pit against each other in a grand show of skill to see who claims the gold and be crowned as our new reigning Champion!

Let's get ready to rumble!

Toribash World Championship 2018 is a single elimination tournament.

Participants have been seeded randomly, with Cicada3301, nervau and Nerfpls getting automatically advanced to Round 2.

In rounds 1 and 2, participating players will face each other in best-of-7 duels.
Quaterfinals and semifinals will be best-of-9 duels.
Finals will be a best-of-11 duel.

All duels will follow the same structure:
First game is always played in aikidobigdojo.tbm
Every next game's mod is selected by the losing side
A player can't select the same more than two times

If a player pings or disconnects during the duel after first turn, this is considered a point loss.
Exceptions are possible only if both players agree to replay the fight.

List of mods available for selection

After completing the duel, one of the sides has to post the log where every fight's outcome and mod are included.
If possible, also include the replays of every fight - keep autosave enabled not to miss them

If your opponent is evading the duel or fails to show up at agreed time, make sure you report it either in this thread or contact me (sir#2849) on discord.

If a pair is unable to finish the match within given time, both players will be disqualified.

- Diamond -

500,000 Toricredits
30 Shiai Tokens
Comic Effects
3D item set of your choosing*
Two different color packs of your choosing**
Lifetime VIP subscription
World Champion 2018 Usertitle !
160x200px forum avatar of your choosing

- McFarbo -

375,000 Toricredits
25 Shiai Tokens
Comic Effects
3D item set of your choosing*
Color pack of your choosing**
VIP subscription for one year

- Gentleman -

250,000 TC
20 Shiai Tokens
Comic Effects
Color pack of your choosing**
VIP subscription for 6 months

** Excluding Onyx

Last edited by sir; Dec 23, 2018 at 10:03 PM. Reason: quarterfinals update
Originally Posted by Cicada3301 View Post
Me and Gentleman couldn't play, because we were both very busy on this week. What we should to do now?

gentleman claims he was trying to play you, you both set up multiple (vague) play times, and you didn't come to any of them, then gentleman sat in a server for hours today when you pmed him asking to play and you didn't come.
@Cicada: you've been disqualified, Gentleman contacted me about you not showing up to play the matches on Saturday and then later again yesterday.
Btw I didn't saw gentleman on day when I pmed him. I was online during 5-6 hours but still he didn't come. ( I don't prove my innocence, just saying. I don't care much about event, because have more much important things in rl, so he won). But would be cool if he will play with me these games just to see who's better
The rounds got updated, so I'm assuming it's more waiting on people to play than anything else?
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
The rounds got updated, so I'm assuming it's more waiting on people to play than anything else?

everyone played, we've been waiting for stage 3 for a week