Ranking
Original Post
[VID] AMAZING COLLAB WITH MACHKER94 ~ need replays.
~Hey fegs.

Me and machker are doing a video collaboration because machker is getting insane hits on his modpack video (almost 350 likes) and also because I want bigger reputation too, now go sue me.

Doesn't matter what type of replays, just make sure they are GOOD.
And be fast, please.

Just because I am a whore, first to post their replays gets 500tcs and automatically gets in (if he's a noob, he'll be added in bloopers).
Quick Motherfucker Event Winner: D3m0nz.

~Bye.

People that got in:
D3m0nz
1TheV
PR0NE
BL4CKCHILD
Pusga
Gradeger
Daxx
iCo0n
torismaser
Aadame
MrJingles
Erth (i love his videos)
Rob (amazing apprentice)
chamara (duckman)
NearlyDead.
TacoTheFag.
zeroback
VSauce.
Noroma
Hours

PROGRESS.

Please note: We will take our time with the video for a very self-explanatory reason: we want it flawless.
If I see a single post regarding to the time when this will be finished, that person will get kicked out of the video, the progress bar is here for a reason; when we will get closer to
finishing it, we will add a date.
Thank you for understanding.

Last edited by Humper; Jun 26, 2012 at 04:57 PM.
I play games and lift weights.
The part with dying is like 50% accurate.

When I was there, I went to visit some waterfall that was way up in the mountains and I have managed to fall down and to break my foot, not to my mention my hands are full of scratches, so now I am in absolute pain, I'll need some time to recover.
We are all waiting for it.
Im sure Humper will uptade us in some way when its finished.
M I N I V A N
Seems like I am starting to feel better, I literally haven't been able to even sit up properly for days now, it's really pissing me off. Going for a check tomorrow to see if the leg has completely healed, which I highly doubt because it still hurts, but not as bad as it did before, so better this than nothing.

I am hoping to finish the video 'till 5th of August.

Sorry for the huge delay.
Oh so I can't post relpays also nice sig. <3 And for some reason your avatar makes me want to drink something orange lol.
Are you saying you will hope to finish by Aug 5th or get back on track on Aug 5th.
oh shit waddup
What's with you people? Why are you so impatient, he had a serious accident, he was and possibly is still in quite alot of pain and all you do is ask when and why and where.
It'll be done when it's done. Stop asking questions and let him work on it when he can, i seriously doubt any of you guys would bother to work on a game video eather when you seriously hurt yourself in an accident.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum