Toribash
Originally Posted by Cybermetal View Post
Name:Cybermetal
Nick:Alex
Belt:Black
Any previous clans and why you left them:Fviper (Clan died)
Why Bomb Squad:This clan seems very Cool and it is very Nice i have met your clan members and they seem very nice.
How you can better us as a clan:I can Fight well
Favorite mods: Mushu and Aikido
Any bans/infraction: None
Something about yourself:I am Not learning that much so i could play alot and be very active and i just like playing toribash, it is my favorite game

ehhh add more details please, I don't get very much info from this app sorry. If you add more details I may change my vote
-----
Originally Posted by N3V3rS0B3r View Post
oh yea sorry i forgot about the replays, they unfinished replays because noobs always be leavin this why i need sparring buddy xD

Lol x.D My vote is a yes noww
Last edited by ic0n; Aug 12, 2014 at 06:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oheythere ic0n
reecypie. sorry it's a no
N3V3. I'll give you a try. get your rank and posts up. yes
cybermetal. ummm app wasn't too good, but willing to give you a try, yes.
Originally Posted by Cybermetal View Post
Name:Cybermetal
Nick:Alex
Belt:Black
Any previous clans and why you left them:Fviper (Clan died)
Why Bomb Squad:This clan seems very Cool and it is very Nice i have met your clan members and they seem very nice.
How you can better us as a clan:I can Fight well
Favorite mods: Mushu and Aikido
Any bans/infraction: None
Something about yourself:I am Not learning that much so i could play alot and be very active and i just like playing toribash, it is my favorite game

Very nice ;) If i knew i could vote i would say yes.. But you might want to improve on the How you can better us a clan.. Good Luck
Name: JNRiot
Nick: James
Belt: Currently a Black-Belt but my main account was a 6th Dan Black-Belt (James10256)
Any Previous Clans and Why I Left Them: I left Extra because the leader quit and I couldn't get the clan restarted on my own, Apex I never really got a chance to join but I wanted to, I just recently left Aem cause it had died as well .
Why Bomb Squad? : Well I've seen three clans die off in the past 5 months (2 in rapid succession) and I'm getting sick of it. I want to find a clan I know I can be a part of and help make sure it stays alive.
How can you Better us as a Clan? : I am a great player and an active member, I can always help out when needed and I love a good fight.
Favorite Mods: Parkour, Mushu, Wushu, Judo, Aikido/ABD, and I just recently started doing spars (started with Decyph3r).
Bans/Infractions: I have had none to date and I plan to keep it that way.
Something about myself: I have been playing Toribash for quite some time now, I would have to check the joining date of my 6th Dan to see exactly how long. My 6th Dan account was hacked and i ended up losing all my items and tc, so I made this account. Oh, and I am currently working on getting my laptop fixed so I can't join anyone in-game for awhile but I can check the forums every weekday morning thanks to school. Unfortunately with my laptop busted I cannot attach any replays, though once I get it fixed I can and probably will post many replays in the forum, if I am accepted. I know I don't have many posts as of right now, but that's because I don't like posting unless its needed, but I'm working on that as I try to join clans. Anything else you would like to know please don't hesitate to ask.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
My vote is a yes. ( 2 yes 0 no) you seem like a very nice person. Hope you can go ingame soon. We NEED experienced players like you for clan wars.
And yeah, try and post everyday on the forums. If you are excepted, we ask you get your total posts up to 40 as a trial member.
Originally Posted by JNRiot View Post
Name: JNRiot
Nick: James
Belt: Currently a Black-Belt but my main account was a 6th Dan Black-Belt (James10256)
Any Previous Clans and Why I Left Them: I left Extra because the leader quit and I couldn't get the clan restarted on my own, Apex I never really got a chance to join but I wanted to, I just recently left Aem cause it had died as well .
Why Bomb Squad? : Well I've seen three clans die off in the past 5 months (2 in rapid succession) and I'm getting sick of it. I want to find a clan I know I can be a part of and help make sure it stays alive.
How can you Better us as a Clan? : I am a great player and an active member, I can always help out when needed and I love a good fight.
Favorite Mods: Parkour, Mushu, Wushu, Judo, Aikido/ABD, and I just recently started doing spars (started with Decyph3r).
Bans/Infractions: I have had none to date and I plan to keep it that way.
Something about myself: I have been playing Toribash for quite some time now, I would have to check the joining date of my 6th Dan to see exactly how long. My 6th Dan account was hacked and i ended up losing all my items and tc, so I made this account. Oh, and I am currently working on getting my laptop fixed so I can't join anyone in-game for awhile but I can check the forums every weekday morning thanks to school. Unfortunately with my laptop busted I cannot attach any replays, though once I get it fixed I can and probably will post many replays in the forum, if I am accepted. I know I don't have many posts as of right now, but that's because I don't like posting unless its needed, but I'm working on that as I try to join clans. Anything else you would like to know please don't hesitate to ask.

yes
Name: BrawlJSC

Nick: Brawl

Belt: Blue Belt, soon gonna be a Brown Belt

Any Previous Clans and Why I Left Them: N/A

Why Bomb Squad: I wanna help out this clan to be the Number #1 Clan! I've seen a lot of clans that are dead and I want to keep this one alive! I will help out with Clan Wars and a lot of other things!

How can you Better us as a clan: Well I never joined a clan before, but I can help you guys on the journey to Number #1! I'll fight in a Clan War or Spar with you guys, and just keep getting better and better!

Favorite Mods: Judo, Twinswords and Wushu/Mushu!

Bans/Infractions: Nothing :P I don't wanna get banned D:

Something about myself: Well I forgot my password to my other account which was a Black Belt account, and I mostly go on Wushu/Mushu because I like it a lot. (Btw I don't skeet or rush) So yeah!
Last edited by BrawlJSC; Aug 14, 2014 at 02:51 AM.