Toribash
Original Post
Lolnade.tbm + Flames + Shaders request
[QUOTE]deleate this thead if its not appropriate.

im requesting a image or screenshot of YOU (your toribash player textures, colors, etc.) playing lolnade.tbm.

for those who dont know, lolnade is a greanade mod. A small grenade (which is actually your left hand) is placed in your right hand, and then cut off with a instagib cube, which represents the "pin" of the grenade. basicly, you throw your grenade at the opponent, and then when it nears them, you click the grenade to make it grabby hand, which also makes it explode (simply become alot larger.) A better description of this mod is here.

the screenshot/image must be using version 3.7beta, with shaders and with flames on. flames must be put ONLY on the left hand, which is the grenade. to edit flame properites (such as color, size, length, particle size, eminating from which body part,etc.) refer to this tutorial

complete the request at your own will (i might be adding a 100tc prize later, but im really poor). this is more like a suggestion for those who are bored and out of ideas to make somthing cool. consider this your work.

i would just like to see it done, thats all...

if you could, id be extremely pleased. its very simple after all. i would do it myselft, but my comp dosent have shaders.
- its been a while
Thanks, but why arnt the flames trailing behind the grenade... all its doing is going straight up.
- its been a while
beacause, the flames are not moving during the animation, they move in the freezze
hampa has sent you 300000 toricredits.
and type "/opt hud 0" and press escape twice to get rid of the scores and the game button.
poo
yah, i though i made it clear enough about payment and all that stuff. what i want is simple.

um.... could someone post another one where the nade is about 2/3 of the way to uke and the flames are trailing behind it? and make sure you re-stifffen all of uke's joints after the first turn.
- its been a while