Ranking
Thriller - MJ
Californication - Red hots
Chop Suey - Systom of a down (they have better songs but this is there best known)
Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley

Thats all I can think of for now making this list is freaking hard
Last edited by C0XY; Apr 17, 2009 at 01:06 AM.
[o]
Rick Astley?
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
I couldn't find Joy Division from the list. So Love will tear us apart should be added.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yTIpcwBTTs
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
Er... why don't you try looking at number 61.

Awww I'm blind
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Dr House, what about Michael Jackson - Thriller? It was not bad song and not bad musicvideo.
Here i am different in this normal world ...
Originally Posted by s1lent View Post
Dr House, what about Michael Jackson - Thriller? It was not bad song and not bad musicvideo.

Billie Jean was miles ahead of thriller in terms of sophistication and even cultural impact. That's why it's there.
This thread is pointless. Ranking songs makes no sense at all. One song could be more influential, while another one sounds better. But how can you judge if a song sounds better than another? I might think that Queens of the Stone Age is far better than 50 Cent, but many other would strongly disagree with me. A ranking of each person's favorite 100 songs could be factual, but this is too subjective for a list.
I disagree with your top 5 a lot
1. A Day In the Life - The Beatles This isn't their best song. While my guitar gently weeps, or sgt peppers, or even abbey road beat this.
2. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin An overrated song. Its just an excuse to jam. I would suggest Whole Lotta Love as a great led zeppelin song.
3. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen Cool song, but to much of a novelty for my top 100
4. Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen I hate bruce springsteen's music so much. Also, why are all these classic rock? Has no other genre turned out great music?
5. Time - Pink Floyd Amazing song, but it pales in comparison to Floyds half hour megasongs of ultimate win like Shine on you crazy diamond and Echoes.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
This thread is pointless. Ranking songs makes no sense at all. One song could be more influential, while another one sounds better. But how can you judge if a song sounds better than another? I might think that Queens of the Stone Age is far better than 50 Cent, but many other would strongly disagree with me. A ranking of each person's favorite 100 songs could be factual, but this is too subjective for a list.
I disagree with your top 5 a lot
1. A Day In the Life - The Beatles This isn't their best song. While my guitar gently weeps, or sgt peppers, or even abbey road beat this.
2. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin An overrated song. Its just an excuse to jam. I would suggest Whole Lotta Love as a great led zeppelin song.
3. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen Cool song, but to much of a novelty for my top 100
4. Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen I hate bruce springsteen's music so much. Also, why are all these classic rock? Has no other genre turned out great music?
5. Time - Pink Floyd Amazing song, but it pales in comparison to Floyds half hour megasongs of ultimate win like Shine on you crazy diamond and Echoes.

You can't actually determine which one is better. It's all a matter of opinion. That's what this thread is based off of. Not pointless.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
You can't actually determine which one is better. It's all a matter of opinion. That's what this thread is based off of. Not pointless.

We aren't sheep. We all have different opinions. Unless we can ALL agree on the top 100, this thread is null.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well