Toribash
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
The "rock critic" guy was quite critical.
Also, my logic is not wrong, you did not originally state the critics as a percentage of the total population, but rather stated them as a mass.
Thus the smokers, although maybe not a large percentage are a large number.
Thus the parallel is drawn.
And the mass murderers was just lul.

My other point still stands.

Originally Posted by Robert Christgau (Dean of American Rock Critics)
Disable your prejudgment button and you'll hear a work of art whose immense entertainment value in no way compromises its intimations of a pathology that's both personal and political, created by one of those charming rogues you encounter so much more often on the page--exceptionally witty and musical, discernibly thoughtful and good-hearted, indubitably dangerous and full of shit.

Lul. He gave it an A.
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
Lul. He gave it an A.

He gave it an A for ass.
SEE THROUGH THE LIES
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Never said I didn't like any of Eminems other albums, just none of them compare to Infinite, in my opinion...
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzV2s58P1rU

http://www.last.fm/music/Moby/_/God+...+Of+The+Waters

I'm still pissed that these songs are not here.
2 of the most famous songs in history.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
i totally agree with the number my favorite song of all time as well tomorrow never knows is awesome to
VIBE
Much as I like U2, WoWY is not their best song. If you're goign to be putting U2 on there, Miracle Drug or The City Of Blinding Lights would be better choices.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Originally Posted by Autoz View Post
Much as I like U2, WoWY is not their best song. If you're goign to be putting U2 on there, Miracle Drug or The City Of Blinding Lights would be better choices.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
5 U2 songs in the top 50 is ridiculous. Especially when none of them are Beautiful Day.
Tre!
Originally Posted by DrTre View Post
5 U2 songs in the top 50 is ridiculous. Especially when none of them are Beautiful Day.

This is insane. You actually think that U2's music in this decade has more merit than what they did in the 80s and 90s? Come on.
Needs less U2 and more awesome stuff like queens of the stone age :v
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well