Toribash
Originally Posted by ZeroSpacer View Post
My sound isnt in my inventory?
Help me please

You don't have one at all, you need to buy it to use it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
lets say i get a kiai
how do i get sound onto it
ik it involves .wav(no idea what that is )
but how do i get a piece of audio from a video into a file (and where would it be)
basically
I need to know everything about sound stuff
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Click edit on the sound -> click upload file -> pick an audio filee that's 4.99 seconds or less. -> click upload and it should upload the sound.

Getting the sound.
(I would tell you my method but it's not the easiest to follow). Wait for Neko.
blue
pink
Click Edit Sound?
Where
i dont understand anything about this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
How do I use the findsounds.com thing to find things like "Surprise Mothafucka"?
I dunno what to search to get the funny things.
Halp!
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Click Edit Sound?
Where
i dont understand anything about this

I will post in more depth with screen shots, hold on.
@Skype use youtube and youtube convertor.
blue
pink
I dont know whats hard about this at all

open up whatever you want to use and record it with an audio recorder and than change that file to .wav and upload it to your kiai/hit/win sound
Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
I dont know whats hard about this at all

open up whatever you want to use and record it with an audio recorder and than change that file to .wav and upload it to your kiai/hit/win sound

but the quality is lower if u record it
Kiai doesn't load properly ingame.

Instead makes a BZZT sound instead of "All thats left is a window to my soul COME AND GET IT!"
I upload it and at the top a red cross appears (the normal one) with an (error?) message "Please upload a sound". This is the sound I am using, I am pretty sure I converted to .wav, although I am wondering if my computer converted back into it's original format when I downloaded it maybe? Could the sound be too short maybe?
Good morning sweet princess