Ranking
Late happy new year too, folks!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Anyone able to make a VIP forum set? I can pay whatever you need if payment is needed would rather ask the oldies here than go find some scrub that won't make quality work, this new tb community is kind of trash compared to the 2010 era!
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
With or without tori on it? I think I could do some edits with gimp if you want.
PM me for further details, etc etc.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
So, how is everyone? I want to know what's up!

I really miss all of you.

I will be more active from now on.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Will!
its been such a hard time..
I wasn't in the clan but had the clan usertitle
I felt like a ronin!!
Enjoint life
Happy new year!

Oh wait

Still doing my lurking from time to time, not much more than that
Siku can't touch this!
I'm glad that I got still time to play games or chill
this year begins with much space for me, still prospering
Enjoint life
I am starting my own buisness this year. Also doing projects with the non-profit organisation.
Looks good so far.
-----
BUT DIABLO 2 STILL BEST GAME EVER
Last edited by Insanity; Jan 26, 2017 at 11:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...33#post9032033

Really interested in this not sure if I will be able to personally participate in it may ask my dad to allow me to game on this macbook i'm using now to post with, hopefully he will, would be nice if the prizes were better than just tc, i'm a huge fan of the color title though thats insanely amazing.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]