ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Textures problems
I just bought both Shins and Thighs,and a set for them.I convert them,and upload them.It succefully worked,i activate it,and they appears in the windows of ''textures'' in the torishop.I waited about 1 or 2 hours,and it wont appears on my Tori.I tryed again,the same thing,but then i saw one of my textures in singleplayer,and its gone when i played in multi.Then i try it again,i put all the files in the Shins and thighs.Both of them worked on multiplayer,and in SP.When i loose,and i came back,they disapear again.

Someone can tell what is going on?
I search in ''search button'',but it always show me about head,and my head is corect.

Sashall
kinda hard to solve that =\
anyway, maybe there is some glitch on what you've uploaded.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
It sounds like server related problem. Did you switch around between asia and US servers? I have a problem with my + appearing on asia servers, but it works on each US server <.<
What what? In the butt.
Again, either textures only appear when that particular server updates or the Asia server is suffering problems. Wait for 24 hours.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
(!) If you upload a TGA file, make sure you save it as RGB (color) and not mono (b/w) , uncompressed, in 128x128 resolution.

How could i know if the images are RBG?
Originally Posted by Sashall View Post
How could i know if the images are RBG?

Maybe convert it ?
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
To convert a file to RGB in GIMP or Photoshop:

"Image" tab -> "Mode" -> "RGB color"

Or:

Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Also:

if a texture file is black-and-white but is RGB and won't appear, add one pixel of colour to it. This nearly always fixes the problem.

Problem was fixed in a different thread. I've also mailed Support about the apparent bug concerning black-and-white RGB textures.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."