Toribash
Original Post
Need An Explanation Of Game Rules
I need An Explanation of the stuff under Setup>Game Rules. IN TORIBASH please post here
| 30% Honor | | 30% Effort | | 40% Heart |
Firstly, try not to double post. You double posted one minute after you posted this original topic. That's hardly enough time for someone to respond, is it?

Using common sense and some experimentation can help.
"Matchframes" - how many frames long the match is.
"Turnframes" - how many frames long each turn is.
"Mod" - What mod you're playing with. Mods can be selected in the mods menu.
"Flags" - You won't need to change this. Flags determine things such as dismemberment, disqualification etc..
"Dismemberment" - If you can dismember Uke and/or yourself or not.
"Fracture" - If you can fracture (break bones) Uke and/or yourself or not.
"Disqualification" - If you can be disqualified by touching the ground with anything other than your hands or feet or not.
"Dismemberthreshold" - How easy it is to dismember limbs. A lower number is easier.
"Fracturethreshold" - How easy it is to fracture joints. A lower number is easier.
"Dojosize" - How large the Dojo is. Falling outside of the Dojo equals an instant disqualification.
"Engagedistance" - How far apart you and Uke are at the start of the match.
"Engageheight" - How high off of the ground you and Uke are at the start of the match.
"Engagerotation" - Degrees rotation on you and Uke.
"Damage" - If you can cause damage to yourself or not.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Aside from the double post (Thanks 3vi1 for clearing that up), the fact that all these are self explanatory anyways, and that there are guides otherwise... Makes you fail.

Also, next time you ask a question, don't add random PLZes and stupid smileys. It makes some of us feel like kicking babies, and thats not good.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.