ES Recruitment Drive
Well hey, you're actually pretty good! Your movement is solid, although what i'd like to see is a bit more... Ambition, to your style. It's all over a bit too quickly, when you often could have done some more. However, as Muur mentioned, it's refreshing to see someone who's trying out so many new things, as opposed to sticking with one single setting and trying to repeat what everyone else is doing.

The fact that TWO WEEKS WITHOUT ANY DOWNLOADS OR REPLIES happened is... Absurd, to say the least. You definitely deserve more attention than you're getting! c:

Oh, and i must also apologize for not providing much useful CnC, i am FAR too rusty to give proper critique. :c
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
This is creative, that is good. Keep being good, don't be bad. Always be improving and exploring new opportunities to do stuff.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Guys, your CnC made me so happy, that my browser crashed apon my finishing the reading. Not even kidding.

Anyway, today I did a live parkour performance for a street festival, and it was interesting. This is one of the things I tried in front of a crowd (Just some breakdancing and flips), represented in Toribash! Of course, there was less knee-spins in the real thing. I also tried to be funny and pretend to be dizzy and roll on my back and continue breakdancing. That's enough of that though, here's the replay.

Sorry it's so short. I'll make a longer version shortly

Also I tried skateboarding in Toribash, didn't work out, but it's okay, I guess.

Oh and just me messing around with emotes.
-----
Noticed I hadn't done a decap in a while. Here's some spins and a decap. BOW DOWN TO ME, UKE!

Gosh I feel like the Spartans, they went to war with their slaves once a year just to put them into ultimate submission.
Attached Files
#MYS Spin On an Axis.rpl (89.7 KB, 4 views)
#MYS Sk8ing.rpl (140.7 KB, 3 views)
#MYS Casual Conversation..rpl (89.8 KB, 3 views)
#MYS Be A Ninja.rpl (111.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by MYSTERYomg; Sep 15, 2013 at 04:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Putting the neato in incognito.
Sorry for not posting one in a while. Here's something interesting. Trying to get as close to Uke without touching him. (Collision detected)

Also some flipping flipping.

And a Handstand.

And backhand spring.

Just some fun.
Attached Files
#MYS I'm not touching you!.rpl (98.3 KB, 3 views)
#MYS Speedy Gonzalez.rpl (98.2 KB, 2 views)
#MYS Solid Handstand.rpl (49.3 KB, 2 views)
Sword.rpl (68.1 KB, 2 views)
Putting the neato in incognito.