Toribash
Original Post
A.1 female sparring
please lots of cnc hope you like this female spar it took me 2 hours but to me its good since im not very good at replay making
Attached Files
A.1 female sparring.rpl (324.5 KB, 60 views)
Nice, There were few mistakes. The only thing didn't like was the getting up... that part was sorta "unrealistic". All and all good replay
slatt
Sparring simulator work in progress
working on this started today should i continue
Attached Files
Sparring sim wip.rpl (138.2 KB, 35 views)
wow, for an orange belt.. your doing great. .. keep doin this stuff and watch some youtube scenes : ) good blockick stuff there in that female spar.

if you want te toris to look like they block.. then dont mistke it by letting it pass trhoug and hit the torso

keep it up ^^
Anyways as Bink said keep it up!! c:
Last edited by Omori; Jul 2, 2014 at 04:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
slatt
Sparring simulator
I think i may put back in shop for a little tweaking cause doesnt look great to me but its up to your cnc to tell me that
-----
I have a new replay but dont wanna overlap replays so im gonna wait for cnc so i can post seperately
Attached Files
Sparring Simulator .rpl (303.8 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by literally; Jul 2, 2014 at 05:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This is really good its unique, havent really seen anything like it before, but its still all in the fluidity, you did really good with it though i thuroughlly enjoyed the replay, keep practicing and this could grow.
Fan-made undisputed movie scene
Fan-made so dont think i did something wrong trying to copy anyones moves just simply making my own scene
Attached Files
8/10 Some parts could have been better but yet another good replay my friend. c:
slatt
Nice replays 6/10 and he's not an orange belt his real acount is imzcrazy he got an permanent ban
I hate all games