Ranking
Original Post
Improved in-game search features
This was just an idea I had, and I don't know if it is at all possible to be inputted, but here's what I was thinking.

So, we already have a feature where we can search for specific users, but I was wondering if they could add in an add-on to that feature where you could look up for a staff team.

Example:

/sa gm

"Users that are gm's that are currently in-game are showed"

I feel that it would be a major help for people searching for a market squad after getting duel scammed, gm for assistance, etc.
You opened the SpaghettiO's, now you gotta sniff them.
Or you could make a "whisper staff (or GM, SM, ..)" option where you get connected to a Gm for example and you can chat with each other even if you are not in the same server.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Bumping this as i'm still interested in seeing this intergrated/grateful that Hanz0 replied.
You opened the SpaghettiO's, now you gotta sniff them.
This is sort of an idea I had a few weeks back as a project for leaning javascript.
A web based server browser.

Think something like this

It could make use of the API (which seems to be broken atm or maybe it was changed but I thought I remember users being able to see all the room data - I can look into other ways of getting room data if it is broken/disabled) to list all rooms, descs, users, mods, etc etc and of course great sorting and searching functionality for almost anything imaginable from that data as a result. A cool thing about having Toribash on Steam is that it could have click to join room links too (similar to how the join room box up the top of the forum works). And because it'd be a js web thing it could have nearly any amount of added functionality (think in browser notifications on certain globals, users joining, room names created, web chat to ingame chat connection could be a possibility etc etc etc). It's disappointing that I can, realistically, see myself making something like that before you guys see similar improvements ingame though I'd like to be surprised.

Out of all the ideas I've had for Toribash dev this is the one I like the most and the one I can see people getting the most value from. Once I get started I'll post the Git repo to the third party section so anyone who's interested in helping can lend a hand and hopefully we can end up with a great open source hackable community tool. Timeline on kicking this off I'd say would be about a week or two so keep an ear out.