Toribash
Original Post
prizes for achievements
There should be prizes for achievements like tc or some items depending on the level of hardness of the achievements and another idea is that you should be able to sell qi for tc but that would make getting higher belts too easy...
Hello guys. I think that earning TC (or some other reward like excusive or common items) after achieving an achievement (sry for being repetitive xD) isnt good cuz of the farmers , BUT why not being rewarded after completing 10% , 20% , etc of all achievemts ?
that is still quite easy for a farmer if he has friends, ALSO i think a good amount of the achievements are broken
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
that is still quite easy for a farmer if he has friends, ALSO i think a good amount of the achievements are broken

Not to mention this idea is totally going to hurt being able to actually play with friends.

Point I'm making is:
This idea would make other worked for aspects go backwards much like the one I mentioned.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
The best idea with ach. is to make prizes for gaining them. For example - 10k tc's for full orc, or smth.

Lazors Moderated Message:
Moved to more relevant thread.
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 15, 2016 at 08:11 PM.