Toribash
im starting my art class this semester and we do a really cool wire sculpture project, thinking imma do my tori just for the lolz!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
yes sir, i'll post all of my journal drawings at the end of my marking period, then i'll start with journals again and repeat!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I'll start working with textures, any tips or challenges?
Since 1987 being the Internet's swiss army knife.
i think ther is like a trick or sumthin for the sizes
like start at 512 cause you can always shrink it down to the appropriate size, sky or rex would know
But if I resize I'll not lose the quality of the design?
Since 1987 being the Internet's swiss army knife.
Tip:

ONLY work in 512 by 512. A 512 item will fit perfectly fine on a 128 texture item, and it will look like a 128 texture. However, a 128 piece of art will still look like a 128 texture when put on a 512 item. Therefore, if you always texture in 512, you will always be able to have the nicest quality of item.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
My art skills are very similar to a potato.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015