Ranking
Andigandi Match Summary:

Though I believe he fought well, he wasn't as good as I expected. Though his ground control was great at times, he often lost it after I'd use a regular lift setup. His neutral wasn't that good either, and would either strike or grapple depending on the situation. This made it easy for me to condition him to do certain things in certain situations. He also didn't try to do any basic mixups, or any mixups in general. Though he has a lot to learn, I believe he would make a good clan member.
-----
Exebash Match Summary:

I believe his playstyle isn't very optimal. His setups were very obvious and easy to counter. He doesn't really strike, and is more grapple orientated. This can REALLY go against him because, again, his setups are obvious. He also doesn't really wait, and isn't patient. He's almost always the one to initiate the attack, and can be used against him as well. Me personally, I'm very defensive and only go for what's safe unless I know that the unsafe option will work. Exebash is a very aggressive grappler. Though it's often a good thing to be aggressive, it can also be a major risk if you don't know how to condition and can't really do mixups at all. Which is why I'm don't think he should join.
Last edited by Lotus; Nov 23, 2017 at 06:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
Beginwars' Exebash Summary;

He was very Grapple and Lift oriented. His playstyle was very fast and impatient. He would mainly attack first and to lift his opponent often. He was very vulnerable to counter attacks and He wouldn't defend much. He would try to grapple with both hands this could go against him if he's in a bad spot and his Attacker noticed and Grappled before he could ungrab. These are just some of the mistakes in his playstyle and there are many more that can be named. Overrall; I don't think he should join the clan mainly due to how he plays and how undefended he is during an attack.
I'd like to thank everyone I was friends with here.
You guys know who you are, I appreciate you all.
Welp, I guess this is goodbye
It was fun being in Mystic while it lasted. Had a bunch of fun memories, and met some great people along the way. I'll always treasure the moments that I've had in this clan. I hope that one day, the clan will revive and create a new generation of players just as it did with various others like Karbn and Kiwi. I wish the best of luck for those who find this clan again.

"Once a Mystic, always a Mystic"

Love ya guys
¿?
Lads. HMU with that mystic discord
I'd like to thank everyone I was friends with here.
You guys know who you are, I appreciate you all.
Yo why am i subbed to this thread, must have posted here a long time ago lol

Sorry i don't have it but by the looks of it the discord is prolly not very lively