Ranking
Hello Hello

Hi Kohta

Last edited by ArmSpazz; Feb 28, 2017 at 02:12 AM.
Officially evil
Evil's Spazzy Child
ArmSpazz, Never post here in this recruitment thread again, thanks.

[redacted] should have read it.

Last edited by Creati0n; Feb 28, 2017 at 03:35 PM. Reason: watch your damn language
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by ArmSpazz View Post
Hello Hello

Hi Kohta

Hey man, yea I remember you from Liquor (that clan composed of trash members). Good seeing you again, don't bother replying to this post though, you'll just anger Tuna further. You should stick to the actual chat threads, and maybe give and offering to appease the great fish God Tuna, fore he shall strike you down otherwise.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Space View Post
i really beleived in that guy too oh well.

It's my destiny...
Name: Jakob
Reason for joining: I like Inq and tuna. And Space won't stop fucking bothering me you piece of shit jk love ya brayden.

Skills: Video Editing, Art, Replay Making, Programming.
People I know that are in Inq: Space.

Bio: I was born and raised in florida, before moving remaining in florida.
I like playing games and programming, and I'm going to college later on for Comp. Science and Software Engineering.

Some artwork: http://imgur.com/a/bPIWt
An Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9IxICqxgo0
I also added a replay or two in here.

Cheers.
Attached Files
#Y - Newbish.rpl (577.6 KB, 2 views)
#spermicide rev..rpl (135.0 KB, 2 views)
Yes (Please fucking invite him tuna)

Last edited by hanna; Mar 7, 2017 at 12:57 AM.
Really would prefer if you got to know us better before applying, join our discord(found in my sig).

I honestly don't know who you are yet, and would appreciate it if you could talk to more members.
I want to know you're compatible with the clan, I want to see you actually wanting to join, and not just being forced to apply.

If I don't see any of the above, I'll just keep denying you, all the people I've invited have at least had conversations with me, if that's too hard, then you're not fit for inq.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
& he's banned for doxing
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Hello everyone,
I'm Matt76 or Rain (that's my second nickname, call me whatever you feel like), IRL name is Netanel.
I'm 17 years old, from Israel (GMT +3). I'm on the Toribash community for 7 years, there was a period of time that I had to take a break because of my studies but right now I'm back, and I will be active frequently.
My hobbies are playing games with friends (not necessarily Toribash), chatting and voice talking for fun. Keep in mind that I'm up for everything that the clan offers.
Generally, I'd like to join the clan to meet you guys, I know the clan for a long time and thought of joining it but I had a reason that prevented me from doing it -- school. The time I had a break prevented me from joining, but now as it is over I'd like to take the chance and give my application to your judgment.
I can't decide what's different on this clan than the others, it's not my jurisdiction and every person got his own opinion.
I don't want to spread lies to you guys, the best reason I can give will be once I will meet you guys more closely.
Thanks in advance and thanks for reading,
Matt/Rain.
It gets better...