Ranking
From some testing you can get 40% fire rate with a mod, its pretty good, just have to get use to charging before you open a door, hop over a ledge, ect.

Ill probably just stay with the daikyu since I like the punch it packs. I love bows in just about any game so it works.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Trying out nekros, seems really fun, not sure what role he fits in a group, but I play solo 90% of the time, so eh.

Wheres a good spot to farm gallium? I just got to mars.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Ill probably just stay with the daikyu since I like the punch it packs. I love bows in just about any game so it works.

Crit-mod a Dread, it'll make the Daikyu look like a toy when it comes to damage. Add a maxed fire rate and it can fire almost on par with a semi auto rifle...

But it's not got the best damage type for stuff that isn't fleshy, so eh. Win some you lose some.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Nekros is a support he heals by making more health and energy orbs people really just use him for descrate tho
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
Nekros is a support he heals by making more health and energy orbs people really just use him for descrate tho

Seems like a good distraction if your teams getting overwelmed. I pop my shadows when ever we have to many people on us to break up the enemy focus a little and give us to time to lower the numbers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2 is a better ability that doesn't take years to cast
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up