Ranking
Headless:

The self-cap seemed kinda' strange to me cause you let your body fall so far down. It looked like you struggled for balance before you split Uke, cause your head was so heavy.
After that, the replay picked up pretty good. (flow, speed, style)
The boom was nice. Your foot ghosted a mile into Uke's chest.
I reallllyyy liked the skeet shot, and the posing section was humorous and done pretty well.
Good job.
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
Headless:

The self-cap seemed kinda' strange to me cause you let your body fall so far down. It looked like you struggled for balance before you split Uke, cause your head was so heavy.
After that, the replay picked up pretty good. (flow, speed, style)
The boom was nice. Your foot ghosted a mile into Uke's chest.
I reallllyyy liked the skeet shot, and the posing section was humorous and done pretty well.
Good job.

Thanks for stopping by to cnc , lucid. I will post another replay soon.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
*POOF*
Attached Files
#YoungSandM_Spitting Flames.rpl (248.5 KB, 39 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
hey there

opener was kinda weird in the beginning

i like the thing after the double arm dm

decap was ugh

loved that combo before the last hit

last hit is pointless
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
Originally Posted by Scyther1 View Post
hey there

opener was kinda weird in the beginning

i like the thing after the double arm dm

decap was ugh

loved that combo before the last hit

last hit is pointless

Yeah well , still trying to think creative ;p
-----
Tricking replay people
Attached Files
#YoungSandM_Spreadz Them legs.rpl (254.7 KB, 52 views)
Last edited by youngsandm; Mar 8, 2015 at 02:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bump!!
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
cool man luv de 360 flip c: 10/10

Thank you
Will leave this thread hanging until my computer is fixed , and working properly.

BUMP!
Very nice tricking rpl.
The backflip had some style, with the way you moved your arms.
the fullback looked nice too. Really enjoyed the extended glutes (not sure of the actual term for that)
Lost a bit of momentum after that, but it picked up during the last trick.
Good job.
8/10