Toribash
Original Post
Being accused of making a racist alt
idek why i got banned when it wasn't me for making a racist alt. Here is the story. I invited a friend of mine i knew for years now. We were chatting like normal. Then I played TB. He looked at the game and asked to play the game. He made his account. I was not aware of him making the racist ALT (DikNegro3). When i came back, I saw him in a public Akido sever. Some how, i didnt saw the username (lol). For some reason, he was laughing when I heard him typing. Sounded like he was shitposting. When in game, he got kicked from the akido public server. He attempted to rejoin but it said:

'You are banned from this server. Please try another sever'

When people know if you see that, you got banned from the game .-.

So he called me to come down and to see the problem. I reloded the forum page and a message showing his ban. At first, he was confused about the termination. I explained him the rules in toribash. Eventually, the message got into him. Then he asked me to come to his house so he can download the game. Before he makes a account, he should try it as a guest so he can see how the game is like and to make sure he is satisfied. Came back and saw my account banned ;-;

I needed proof but WHAT PROOF CAN I GET FOR SHIT?? MY FREIND IS MOVING HOUSES AND HASN'T MADE A ACCOUNT (yet).

Im lost. dun know how the future will be like
You should post this in ban appeals not here for the world to read.

But that first account was banned because of the racist name.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
you guys were using the same IP address because you were in the same home. The staff can't know for sure if you are lying or not. Best to just make a new account.
My way or no way, totalatarian.
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
you guys were using the same IP address because you were in the same home. The staff can't know for sure if you are lying or not. Best to just make a new account.

Its not a permo . I will get unbanned at 11:00pm