Toribash
Original Post
Tori Agents and Promo Team
I was talking / playing with JePoY yesterday and it was fun and all and I know he was a part of PromoTeam. So now im very curious about the following:

What is the diffrence between Tori Agents and Promo Team?

How do I go about joining Tori Agents or Promo Team?

What are the advantages and disadvatages towards joining one or the other?

~Your Favorite Purple Haired Brother, Hxcbbqimo
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
* ToriAgents :

Easily recognizable by their orange name in the forum and their little wave ingame (~), they can : view threads, view posts, create new threads, post, access to the Torishop, access to the ToriAgents Board, create a new server, access and moderate every servers (kick, ban, mute etc...). Their job is to moderate the servers ingame by tracking infractors... everywhere ! Don't forget to read the rules, or you might get into trouble !

Contact them if you have these kind of problems :

- Spammer ingame
- Racist player ingame
- Flamer ingame
- MultiAccounter ingame

Promo-Team :

You'll see many players with a purple name, on the forum. They are in the Promo-Team. They host tourneys quasi everyday, so, thanks to them ! They also have the little wave (~) in front of their name, ingame. They can : view threads, view posts, create new threads, post, access to the Torishop, access to the Promo-Team Board, create a new server, access and moderate every servers (kick, ban, mute etc...). They also have the PromoBot, used to advertise every servers. The original creator is : Cindermomo !

Leader : Gman80

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=60797

You can apply for promo team, but i don't think you can for tori agents.. But if the only reason you want is to have more powers than regular users, just dump that idea. : D
Last edited by Magix; Mar 13, 2009 at 01:55 PM.
Whoop Whoop
We have the same powers, but our jobs are different.
Though, the applications for the Promo Team are closed for now.
Gone
which leaves to only one possibility for you, which is or is not less likely for you to get (50-50)

... What? Infracted.
Last edited by RbLcK; Mar 13, 2009 at 09:49 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
I was planing on moderatating the game. How do I go about joining ToriAgents?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Thank you
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!