ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Most sadistic replay contest
Find yourself frequently continuing to gratuitously torture people after you're the clear victor? Enjoy beating people with their own disembodied limbs when you could have gotten a gimme disqualification 200 frames ago? Love to tear a person's head off and repeatedly try to "put it back"?

Congratulations. You may be a sadist.

But it's one thing to be a sadist, and another to be an effective sadist. This thread isn't about replays that make people cringe. Well, it is, but it's more about pain. Pain and humiliation. Taking a victory, and running with it. Pain for pleasure, rather than for points. Not leaving well enough alone.

You get the idea.

I'll get the ball rolling:
sadist.rpl - Short match on the demo servers between me (Dafe) and someone who didn't bother changing their handle (tori). Thirty frames into the match, I've roundhouse kicked tori's torso off of his legs, and have a 10,000 point lead. From there, it would have been easy to whip his torso into the ground for a quick disqualification. I kick his torso again and push my lead up to about 15,000 points, at which point the sadist in me really kicks in. I proceed to headbutt his torso into three pieces and, purely for kicks, I stomp his lower body and snap a leg off.

Real gratuitous and embarassing, and in fewer than 120 frames.

So ... post your best examples of your sadism at work. Multiplayer replays are more fun (you can't demoralize uke), but senseless violence is senseless violence.

Here's my rubric:
1) Is it clear that attacks are being made for the joy of it, rather than to get the upper hand in a match? Are opportunities to end the match early passed up in favor of more time for violence?
- 3 points for either being true (none of these points for single player)
- 1 point for late hits (hitting after the match is officially over)

2) How many pieces is your opponent in by the end?
- 1 point for every piece

3) Do you hit them with their own pieces?
- 2 points for every occurance (accidental bumping doesn't count)
- 2 bonus points per break if hit causes a break

4) How painful are the hits?
- 2 points for each break after the first, any time a single strike causes multiple breaks.
- 1 point for groin shots
- 2 points per 100,000 damage done - round to nearest 100,000.

5) Time:
- Not wanting to discount people who like to play any particular style (judo, sumo, classic, etc.), but wanting to reward people who fit a lot of action into a short span of time, divide your total score from items 1-4 by elapsed match length (if it ends early due to disqualification, use only the time passed before the match ends), and then multiply by interval length. Basically, this just divides by the number of intervals you get to act.

As an example, using the rubric, my replay scores as follows:
1: 3 points
2: 6 points
3: 0 points
4: 4 points

5: I end up disqualifying tori at the end when I stomp his legs into the ground, so the match ends after 112 frames, and the match had 10 frame intervals. So my total for 1-4 is 13 points, which I divide by 112 and multiply by 10.

Total score: (3 + 6 + 0 + 4) * 10 / 112 = 1.16

I'm willing to debate over the rubric. If there's anything that you guys think should qualify for points that I haven't mentioned, or if you strongly disagree with the relative point weights for particular items, let me know.

You have 7 days only, and the winner will get 4,000 toricredits.
Attached Files
sadist.rpl (83.1 KB, 115 views)
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Re: Most sadistic replay contest
Me vs weasel, I grab his torso and head resulting in a decap. He then grabs my head but his arm breaks. I could have easily flinged the head down with my wrist after that but I decided to beat him with it. Only got one punch in that breaks the rest of his arm off. The second attempt breaks my own arm off.

So if i'm correct my score goes like this:

1: 3
2: 5
3: 4
4: 6

18 * 10 / 120 = 1.5

How about points for intentional self dismembering? I some times do that.
Attached Files
weasel_vs_CheZ-83029_343036.rpl (83.2 KB, 100 views)
HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding
Hehehe.

1:3
2:7
3:0
4:4

14 * 10 \ 81 = 1.75

Would shoving the other guy's face into my crotch area give me extra points?
Attached Files
Destroyed.rpl (62.1 KB, 71 views)
I could have ended this match much earlier than I did. I chose pain.

1. 3
2. 7
3. 0
4. 4(170,000)+1(first groin kick)+2(first hit 3 pieces) = 7

17 * 10 / 120 = 1.416
Attached Files
madmanskjefstyle.rpl (87.9 KB, 60 views)
I like this because it's almost like a numerical rating for how fun a replay is to watch. What has science done!?

P.S. I'm not sure you counted right, No_0ne.
But it's one thing to be a sadist, and another to be an effective sadist.

haha

Let me see if I can create some replays tonight.
Where's your replay, Hampa? Also, 7 days remaining.
First we grapple for a bit, then I rip his forearm off. I disengage with the other hand and grab his shoulder, then smack his head off and knock it towards the ground with his dismembered elbow.

3 + 3 + 4 + 2 + 12

12 \ 103 * 10 = 1.26

I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
1) 3 points
2) 5 points
3) 10 points
4) 4 points
5) 70/338
regarding category four i am a little confused in how to score this. Dafe, did I score number 4 correctly?

if i did everything correctly... (3 + 5 + 10 + 4)*(70/33 = 4.56
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
Meh, here's one

1: 3
2: 5
3: 4
4: 4
Total: 16 / 7 = 2.28...

dr.d, I only get 6 for you for #3. That hand break is not a smash into himself, you break his hand first, then just punch him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.