Ranking
Original Post
AHHHHH! i need help please!
Ok so I'm using C4D to render something but the fucking program doesnt render the complete image it gets incomplete like in one half so im uploading my work because i want to one member renderize it for me!

Here it is, is a clan picture req im doing and sorry but I'm not giving anything to T3AL because i need the money Note: It's the first thing im working for somebody but please renderize it for me so i can see all the whole members. Its 30mb sorry. please i need it today or as soon as possible (not 2 days not 1 day) like in one hour.

Note: after you're done with the render pass me the image.

Also soon i will upload the .c4d thing (finished work) and renderize it for me again. download link Note: it has textures if you hve problems.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8O23C8RV
Last edited by Edsonmilan; May 24, 2010 at 09:31 PM.
Dude, your computer sucks.. i'm in no position to render shit for anyone. Too late.
M00GLES
Wii FC:
5457 - 3838 - 7480
That shouldn't take you long to render, took me less then a second... Also there's a texture error so I'll need to download every texture and replace them. Mind packing them for me?
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
Flamespike don't post here if you do not want to help idiot!

And thanks Manxie i will pack the whole textures for you.

Also my computer doesnt sucks i can render it but because i have THE DEMO OF C4D!!!! i cant render more than 640x400 pixels :P

Edit. check the first post now it has the textures and materials.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8O23C8RV
Last edited by Edsonmilan; May 24, 2010 at 09:31 PM.
Okay, I'll render this for you. 800x600? or higher?
you could have like... got that pic.. then deleted the stuff u saw. then render it again and u will c the new stuff... then photoshop it together... lol im stupid i know.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Still can't do it? Try and export it as an .obj or 3ds then send it.