ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Azureus Rising

Azureus Rising is the proof-of-concept for an all new feature film trilogy. Azureus is the story of a young man who after escaping death and enduring a life changing journey - matures into a heroic freedom fighter. Azureus Rising is an epic tale of self discovery, obligation and love against all odds.

Oh wow.
Holy Shi-

That was what I had in mind when I joined T3AL.
To be able to make awesomeness like that.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Originally Posted by Teknik View Post
To be able to make awesomeness like that.

You need to be a writer, painter, designer, modeler, setuper, animator, sound producer, composer etc.
1 person who know this stuff able to create such video through ~3 month

Gash! Sweet picture but i'm not sure that it will be a masterpiece or something >_> They should do a game not a film :3
My eyes seek reality...
this had a bunch of people working on it.................. which is why were gonna do it. we can have the higher ranking 3d artists do the tough shiz (modeling, sculpting, rigging etc...) and have the low ranking (students) do the dirty (grunt) work (rendering (already set up of course)). setting up the thread right now (tell me what we would need for an amazing 3d video! the jobs etc... in the thread)

zawesome sauce video. I love how all the guns had a sorta futuristic silenced edge to em.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.