ES Recruitment Drive
Finally got the fiery soul trap enchant. Now I just gotta get my enchanting up to 100 to get dual effects and I can create my weapons.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Am I the only one who thinks the faction quests get super repetitive? Even Dark Brotherhood quests, which were some of the best in Oblivion. I'm a little disappointed.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Am I the only one who thinks the faction quests get super repetitive? Even Dark Brotherhood quests, which were some of the best in Oblivion. I'm a little disappointed.

You are not. The civil war quests are ridiculously repetitive. I took the legion's side in it, and the reward was absolute shit.

Also, i'm trying to get the house in solitude, almost have enough.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post

You don't know repetitive until you've tried The Dark Brotherhood Forever

Also yeah I was disappointed at the DB quests (usually boils down to "Go here, kill guy, do backflip for bonus points"), but not the Thieves Guild quests. Although I may have been distracted by the plot.
Imo Thieves guild and some dedrick quests were the best in the game.
DB and main were a bit disappointing. Mages is pretty decent, didn't do Companions yet.

As for the ebony mail, it is super cool to look at and in the end its all that matters in a game where you can make the best stat items.

For me Dawnbreaker takes the cake of coolness.

Also light armor ftw!. Can't rly stand leveling heavy to 70 so I can move like a normal person. Everything is so slow.
Also Nightingale is light, so light armor is for me.
Anyway whats the big prob I have like 650 armor rating, and I am just 78 lvl in light armor. When I lvl it, my AR will prob be around 850-900. I don't think wearing dedrick would make much deference.
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
Imo Thieves guild and some dedrick quests were the best in the game.
DB and main were a bit disappointing. Mages is pretty decent, didn't do Companions yet.

As for the ebony mail, it is super cool to look at and in the end its all that matters in a game where you can make the best stat items.

For me Dawnbreaker takes the cake of coolness.

Also light armor ftw!. Can't rly stand leveling heavy to 70 so I can move like a normal person. Everything is so slow.
Also Nightingale is light, so light armor is for me.
Anyway whats the big prob I have like 650 armor rating, and I am just 78 lvl in light armor. When I lvl it, my AR will prob be around 850-900. I don't think wearing dedrick would make much deference.

Especially that max. damage reduction cap is 80%, which is about 600ARM if I remember well (however, it's counted for all light/heavy armor perks), so there would be no difference between nightingale and daedric armor =)

+ I agree: light armor rox, especially that nightingale set looks cool, way better than all other sets. And Dawnbreaker is really epic : D
new char
female wood elf
archer/stealth/alchemy/light armor - leveling in that order

no smiting/enchanting, will wear what I find when I find it.

arrow to the knee ftw!
wishful eyes deceive me
missuse: boss, crafting really makes the game too easy
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan