Toribash
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I didn't enjoy Oblivion as much as Morrowind, or even half as much.

I hope it isn't too complicated, I hope they simplify things, I hope they make the game have a more 'linear difficulty' instead of scaling, I hope they make the world big and varied again as it was in Morrowind.

Most definitely. Although Morrowind did get kinda boring after a couple of run throughs.
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Most definitely. Although Morrowind did get kinda boring after a couple of run throughs.

That's true.
Luck for us, there are tons of quest plugins out there.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
i kick ass in oblivion...completed al the quests =D took me like a day .
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
lol, i pre-ordered it a day and 1/2 after it was released, i'm very hyped about this game, go to
the bethesda site
and give in your 2 cents about the upcoming game
I was prepared to either cry or rage when I saw this because I couldn't believe it was actually true. I'm happy to say that I cried! Finally!
omgomgomgomgomg

Loved Morrowind and Oblivion, absolutely can't wait for this game to come out.
I'll be honest, I never liked the elder scrolls series. It always got BORING FAST. I've tried to play morrowind several times only to quit from the first few days in game.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Yeh, people tend to love Fallout way more.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Extremely excited for this.
Oblivion is one of my favorite games, I play it almost everyday, It's intriguing storyline and unique fighting system wanted me to play more, can't wait till Skyrim.
It's. . . been too long.
Originally Posted by assilent View Post
I play it almost everyday,

really? do you go out at all haha? i mean i used to play it but not every day.. thats just sad.
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB