Toribash
Find the name of a famous person, merge it into one word.

+ points if they are 'bad man'.
look at the brand name of something. then look at the brand name of something else.
Mix them.
ApMer

Look at something random and make it your username. (box, fish, etc)
Deodorant

Cool names in <5 seconds
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

Asking us for advice on an original name wont make it very original. You should just think of whatever comes to mind, or look at the first two or three things around your room (or wherever you are) and merge them into a one or two part username
Russian names sound cool, like just make up something, like zec, or cexc,or anything random like that....

Also normal names like bob or ben or objects like paper or toast sound cool, common nouns are good names...

Or just take one of your nicknames, my name is Callissa, but my nickname is Cally, hence my username
ebrithil/Muse<3
Back to TB, been busy the last while
Just find a cool and unusual word and make it your username.
i.e. Transfusion, and or Facade.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
Certainly this.

I normally use 4 X's but i approve your feelings.

Oh, you forgot caps-locking like tHiS
and change o's to 0's

My username in some games is

XxXxDxCrAzYlOkOPro1337XxXxSmokeP0tXxXx444LuVDuBsTe P666xXxX

NOT TROLLING NOW

don't use shit like ix or something like that. don't use X's or v's or any shit like that, because that would make you look like "OMG I WNT A COOL NAME"

a pro name is a name that describes you.

a name doesn't make you pro, it's your personality. for example. gman80 had numbers in his name, yet everybody respected him, hanz0 used 0 instead of o and everybody respects him. if you want to have a "pro" username then you have to be pro.

'nuff said

<---Kinda feels offended
Anything to do with cats should be fine, i'm joking. Just pick a name that either describes your personality, interests, looks, etc. (Basically pick the name that suites you best)!
*DO NOT USE X'S IN NAMES !!! THEY'RE UGLY*
Last edited by MintCat; Sep 6, 2011 at 08:13 PM.
*Creative name maker enters room* P.S if you steal Zayex I will kill you. (There have been other incidents) Try Faxman, LeCroxx, Veb (jk) Tayjay, etc etc.
-----
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
Anything to do with cats should be fine, i'm joking. Just pick a name that either describes your personality, interests, looks, etc. (Basically pick the name that suites you best)!
*DO NOT USE X'S IN NAMES !!! THEY'RE UGLY*

You think I'm ugly? D;
Last edited by Zayex; Sep 6, 2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Well, You definitely got to use "ninja" in your name, Otherwise it won't work.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter