ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
While I don't agree with his actions she was effectively baiting him with the camera setup ready. I don't think she's as much of a victim as she makes herself out to be. Also the disabled spin off that's being put on this is stupid, she is willing and capable to secretly film the whole thing and release it with the intention of ruining her father's career. Also something to look over:

http://familyrightsassociation.com/i...nking_laws.htm

http://law.onecle.com/texas/penal/21.15.00.html

She is in-fact working outside the law, he is not. Not to mention illegally downloading music and games.

I am in no way condoning spanking children, personally I disagree with it and find it to be a lazy method of teaching a minor right from wrong. However it happens and this man was acting within the law of his state and shouldn't be slated for it, he made the choice to discipline HIS child in this manner.

I find it odd that someone who 'in no way condones spanking' finds this kin of abuse to be 'reasonable'.

Please explain how you reconcile this conflictory attitude.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Just to point out, she wasn't using the internet, she was illegally downloading games and music. Perhaps doesn't warrant a beating. But at least get your facts straight.

I said stealing from the internet, not just using it.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
My usual argument with parenting is that a lot of kids today aren't punished enough. But that is just too much... WAY too much. I don't have a problem with a parent spanking a child, hell, I was spanked as a kid. And when my parents did it, they would actually make sense of it. They talked to me after, told me right from wrong, LOVED me. Whether you hit your kid or not, you have to teach them why something is wrong.
To beat her senseless with a belt, to such a degree? This IS child abuse, and should be taken up with a REAL judge, not this monster.
Last edited by JayStar; Nov 4, 2011 at 07:41 AM.
That is just sad. Why the hell would you do that to your daughter. I think he should be sent away for 10 years jail.
Dr Zoidberg
Just would like to know. Is it real to prosecute a judge in US? Surely, it's real, especially when they have such weighty proofs, as the video. I mean, how complicated is it?
In Russia, judges are untouchable. So you can't put a judge under arrest, unless the untouchability was removed by the constitutional commision. Law enforcement authorities just have no right to.

So yeah, is it such comlicated in US and will there be taken any action?
brey with brey-hundred percent more brey!
I fucking only was able to watch like 30 seconds of this video. This guy being the redneck he is should burn in hell. Although, the kid was illegaly downloading music, you cant say anyone here has never done that :P
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Well, I download music with aTube Catcher and my mom doesn't care.

Anyways I'm 11 years old, so it isn't the same.

But come on! People shouldn't be that harsh. Feels painful.
Last edited by MrKapow; Nov 4, 2011 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Moar text.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
Wtf if someone did that to me I would fucking stab them in the face..

That guy is fucked up. And the mum. Shiiiiit.

Kill it, kill it with fire!
I apologise for this post.