ES Recruitment Drive
President George W. Bush was once a cheerleader!

Turtles can breathe through their butts.
-----
If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
-----
Originally Posted by Wekmar View Post
It would take 1 year, 7 months, 26 days, 20 hours, 26 minutes and 40 seconds to heat up a quarter liter of coffee 50 C

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee
-----
Over 1,000 birds a year die from smashing into windows.
-----
In France, it is legal to marry a dead person!

^the strangest^
-----
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch procejt at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosnt mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter
-----
As a teenager, Obama took drugs including marijuana and cocaine..........
Last edited by rainboweye; Feb 5, 2012 at 11:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Guess I was wrong. I was gonna say 8 years at the start but didn't know it that was correct so I looked it up

When a person cries and the first tear comes from the right eye, it's happiness, when from the left, it's pain.

You never see a Mcdonalds being built, they just appear.

A cell phone contains more bacteria than a toilet seat.
In the northern hemisphere toilets flush water to the right, and in the southern they flush to the left.
I hate living in Texas -_-
You never see a Mcdonalds being built, they just appear.

False, I have seen a Mcdonalds being built before.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Originally Posted by moneshot View Post

Lol, I hope you didn't take it seriously.

But it's true they just appear there and you don't even notice it D:
Originally Posted by 0rigami View Post
Lol, I hope you didn't take it seriously.

But it's true they just appear there and you don't even notice it D:

Maybe you don't notice it if you're a shut in, who's constantly on the computer with his windows and doors bolted, only leaving his cave to make himself fatter; when presto! A wild McDonalds appears.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by moneshot View Post

The best i've seen is a McDonalds being renovated to match some sort of new look they had going around the country.

And yet they still served people.
Fact: It is possible to fracture the penis, even though it is not really a bone.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Well, this is turning a "hey, check this google'd stuff" "hey, that's not true, I did that once" thread.

Closing this for the sake of evading wibblish stuff.