Toribash
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Only humans sleep on their backs.

Lies I sleep on my stomach and This This The list goes on

Originally Posted by manowar123 View Post
If your heart stops beating you die.

False these men survived it actually depends on were you live in the U.S. some states your dead if your heart stops working. In others its when your brain stops.

Citation

If we're gonna be doing this cold hard facts thing we gotta do it right
Last edited by BenDover; Jan 9, 2012 at 05:34 PM. Reason: I DO WHAT I WANT TO MY POST
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Originally Posted by floop78 View Post
Lies I sleep on my stomach and This This The list goes on

What I said was the fact that humans are the ones capable of sleeping on their backs and not that they always do.

And yes, there are exceptions around us you know.
What I stated was about the majority, what you stated were the rare cases.

Here is another small list of facts I found :

List

Haha this site is actually quite interesting :3
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Blood sugar (glucose) is one of three causes of aging and eventually death in animals, along with telomere shortening and oxidative damage.
Most plants and insects are spared of this because they use non reducing sugars as energy transporters.
wishful eyes deceive me
You can pull out your eye.

Edit: Yes this is fake, but I know a guy who can ;o

^ and it looks exactly like that.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
"Ice Cream is chinese food!"

False!

Ice cream as we know it today (it's clear that with different form it exist since from the prehistory and it's clearly impossible,and also useless,to know where it was made for the first time) it's an italian food and it was invented and commercialized in Paris by this man:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procopio_Cut%C3%B2
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Ice Cream Is Chinese Food!

Well its not Chinese Food,,but somewhere i read that one of the Chinese Emperor In the Past order one of his servent to get a bowl of snow,the ice cream are made from a pure snow<From the Top of snowy mountain>,after a while the emperor order to give some Flavour to "That Ice<or snow >"

well that's what I HEARD,,Dunno what You HEARD
i didn't heard anything..i've read someting.
As i said in my previous post the ice cream as we know it today was made by that man.But i've also said that in different forms it exist since from the prehistory:freezed fruit,snow with flavours etc etc are well know to the human race since from Ages and Ages ago,but are totally another thing
Last edited by bRuCiA; Jan 11, 2012 at 02:54 AM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Tea was invented by mistake, by a chinese emporer who once boiled his water, under a tree...
Or at least that's how I heard it.
Mhm.
I'm eating ice cream right now.
I'm confused.
Also, the first domaing ever registered ever was symbolics.com
oh yeah