ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ash and Hampa
All the money Hampa is giving Ash, isnt that putting alot of tc into circulation?

The tc selling rates are already like 14k/usd sometimes and thats terrible. Ash selling tc at great rates to people who are going to sell it right back is adding way to much tc into circulation.

What do yall think?

Ash's transaction history and him selling the tc to jen7 and cocacobra in the previous page

jen7 said Ash sold at like a 25k/usd rate...
Last edited by Shockey911; May 9, 2015 at 07:28 PM.
ok
this seems more appropriate for Off-Topic, but anyway..

they have added a lot of more tc in circulation.. like 30mil more
that's some serious inflation that's gonna happen.
I don't really care about the rates at which people sell/buy because I don't buy tc,
but it would definitely start effecting the market for items sooner or later.
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.
putting 47mill in circulation in less then a week is going to cause bad inflation
the tc right now in the past week went from 10-11k/usd to 13-14/usd and with hempa sending ash 10mill+ every 4-5 days its only going to get worse
Thought off-topic would be more along the lines of non toribash things, but ive never made a thread here before so I could be wrong.
off-topic may be better for this actually since off-topic is toribash things (didnt know)

The fact that cocacobra and jen7 were able to buy at such great rates is free money for them as well. They can sell back the tc and make quick usd with little to no work at all which cheats us sellers who actually work to make the tc.
ok
This will seriously inflate and break the market. Give it a few days or so. It will. Except if someone removes the tc. Just wait, and you'll see it's effect on the tc values and item/art/flame rates.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
This will seriously inflate and break the market. Give it a few days or so. It will. Except if someone removes the tc. Just wait, and you'll see it's effect on the tc values and item/art/flame rates.

agreed

but i really want to know ther reason why, because iv heard everything from (he hacked it) to (he works for hempa)
especially if your going to cause mass inflation and potentially destroy the market
i don't really think anything much is going to happen, someone is going to get their moms credit card and take the tc, there will probably be a paypal scam and most of the tc will be sunk soon enough, that's how it's been going down lately.
Originally Posted by socraties View Post
i don't really think anything much is going to happen, someone is going to get their moms credit card and take the tc, there will probably be a paypal scam and most of the tc will be sunk soon enough, that's how it's been going down lately.

its not that easy to scam 47mill+ out of circulation and hempa keeps adding more into circulation
Then damn I just realized. I came back at the wrong time to toribash :v
I left for a year, converting all my tcs into art and items hoping one day their price will double/increase but now I think their values are going to turn into shit. GG toribash market. GG.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!