Toribash
this thread went from "ash's shady deals" to "all staff is corrupt" pretty quickly.
@Dropkick
As you can see Cheshyre's transfers were explained, wizard's didn't have anything to do with staff in the first place, TBMedia got the TC for events, once the org died tc was sinked but it seems you missed that.
I wouldn't be surprised if Gynx and Viper bought the items or were paid aswell.
There goes your conspiracy.
Last edited by Scorpio; May 11, 2015 at 03:13 AM.
Back to main topic, I think we should see if ash or hampa post an explanation.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
I doubt they post anything about it. They have no reason to explain it to us.

Unless he tells staff a more detailed reason and they tell us.
ok
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
this thread went from "ash's shady deals" to "all staff is corrupt" pretty quickly.
@Dropkick
As you can see Cheshyre's transfers were explained, wizard's didn't have anything to do with staff in the first place, TBMedia got the TC for events, once the org died tc was sinked but it seems you missed that.
I wouldn't be surprised if Gynx and Viper bought the items or were paid aswell.
There goes your conspiracy.

It is not a conspiracy. Maybe all the deals are legit and what not, but that isn't changing the fact all of this shit was spawned into the toribash economy. If they bought those items, they should've bought them from a legit player instead of spawning one in.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I'd like to throw in the fact that everything that I spawned has gone towards the magicalsack which funds every gmtourney with you take place in quite frequently. Also if you had any idea about the tsa group you would retract everything you said because you sound pretty silly lmao
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Back to main topic, I think we should see if ash or hampa post an explanation.

The explanation was given to you a couple of days ago: Ash bought the TC from hampa. I don't know what else you are waiting for.
Also I suggest firing all admins and getting DropKick instead, because he certainly knows how to do stuff and isn't corrupt. Actually, I'd want to see how he plan to host events or fund those who do that without spawning TC.

This thread has become completely useless now, therefore it's getting closed.