Toribash
Original Post
Your Profession
Your current profession or what ever you've planned. I just want to know what is common and why people like it.

About me, i am still 13 but i want to become a software engineer. Probably. Hopefully. Maybe. Maybe not. Probably not. I don't even know.
I'm 14,i wanna become mechanic/electric engineer.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Welp I am 17 and I am studying at highschool in natural science orientation (so I will graduate as a bachelor in natural science), I will probably study aeronautical engineering after that, who knows, okno I don't really have much time left to decide (about a year).
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Wow, nice picks . I wish you a very good luck and hope you get more knowledge than you wished for. Well, no, then that would be troublesome, wait i don't even know what i am talking about just never mind.
i'm 16 and i want to be rish to travel the world.
probably gonna be a business man
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I'm 14 and I do some graphics and programming stuff + I play volleyball in a team sooo sth from those
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Nice professions,lmfao
y'all didnt understand the OP
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I'm 18 and I want to become a trucker when I turn 21 and before then you may ask? I hope to find a job (if I'm lucky at some trucking docs so I can learn as much as I can) to keep me afloat and hopefully save up for ideoended trucking school but I may have to go to company sponsored school
wew, nice.

Train/riverboat hustler

hustler
ˈhʌslə
noun-NORTH AMERICAN-informal
a person adept at aggressive selling or illicit dealing.
"small-time hustlers trying to sell their stuff"
a prostitute.

Okaaay.. Good luck.