Toribash
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
A doona is a duvet in Australia lol

The fuck is that?
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
The fuck is that?

It's a big poofy blanket, usually with a duvet cover with some design or print on it.
so is it like a comforter? or is it a whole different thing? i want a big poofy blanket, my comforter isn't enough. and hi everyone merry late christmas from elite
bitchass
Yeah it's a comforter/duvet/doona. All mean the same thing, we just call them doonas in upside down land.
Call them comforters or duvets you illiterate butt monkey from the land that is upside down.

Anyway I hope you enjoy it and hey Monday is New Years wouldn't you look at that.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Am I a butt monkey from the land of upside down if I'm from New Zealand? We're like Australia but instead of racism and bugs we have cool beaches.

I feel like I've been cheated out of a year, like as if this year didn't even happen or something.
People from New Zealand are only 1 cheek butt monkeys, bad but not on the level of Aussies and the only reason is the cool beaches.

This year was really meh for me. Really the only thing that was good for me this year was me joining a new school (stupid reason but don't want to go through it) and finding some actual good friends who are into the shit I'm in.
I'm so proud Sparky
Wtf Icky is a nice kiwi shut up

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

But it's Icky...Can he really be a nice kiwi? I have not seen him do a single kiwi thing in my entire life. So until you give me good evidence that he is a nice kiwi, he is a 1 cheek butt monkey.
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
This year was really meh for me. Really the only thing that was good for me this year was me joining a new school (stupid reason but don't want to go through it) and finding some actual good friends who are into the shit I'm in.

I completed my first year of NCEA this year, so that's pretty cool. NCEA is pretty much New Zealand's high school qualification and standard system, sick stuff yo. Got Merit endorsed too, which only 35% of students get yearly, it's not the highest possible but I'm pretty proud B).

Originally Posted by Stone View Post
But it's Icky...Can he really be a nice kiwi? I have not seen him do a single kiwi thing in my entire life. So until you give me good evidence that he is a nice kiwi, he is a 1 cheek butt monkey.

He's in the NZ organization, so there you go, proof enough.
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Dec 28, 2017 at 02:07 PM.