Ranking
You certainly have the capacity to get good enough. It's just a matter of practicing properly. Just fighting isn't enough. You have to fight with the goal of having a constantly destructive offense. Comeback as fast as you can while maintaining an advantageous position. Plan ahead with confidence, as long as you have a joint loaded to get power from the floor you can use it to make a strong attack. Hence the goal of staying low and keeping options open. Oh and play wushufixed. It forces you to use imagination, when some joints fracture you have to find a way to comeback anyway. It's great for learning how to pulloff unexpected cbs.
Oh ok I'll sure try anyway's rcarey want to play a match :>?
-----
Ill b in a room called RelaxPractice if u want to
Last edited by violentz; Dec 31, 2012 at 08:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello guys!!! My real name is Andrey . I am Russian. My nickname in tori is iSpirit . Last nick was Johny2000. Johny2000 have 2dan Black Belt . Spirit have Orange Belt.I like mods : ABD , Aikido , Lenshu , Greykido . I live in Russia in Dickson. My Skype "Johny___2000". My age 14. I am pupil . I quite adequate. My last clan is 16bit. I very much hope that you will take me to your clan. If I havent something in my application, you can ask me about it :-)
We require wushu as a preferred mod, as excellence in that mod is what our clan is about. Also, no replays.
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
- At least 3 replays*
- your achievements (sp, mp, art)

*Replays we are interested in:
We mainly are a wushu clan, so if you wanna blow our mind with some mp stuff post wushu/lenshu/ninjutsu or anything no grab/long turnframes/high ed.

Remember that joining RA won't be easy, unless we already know and trust you.

BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT MAKING A SHIT POST HERE. CONSIDER THAT UNLESS YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT WE'RE ABOUT, YOU HAVE A 0% CHANCE OF GETTING INTO THIS CLAN> FALIURE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND WILL RESULT IN FLAME AND THE EDITING OF YOUR SUBSEQUENT POSTS TO MAKE YOU LOOK EVEN STUPIDER. ~Harl

read the first post again and develop your application
edit: damn it carey you beat me to it !
Last edited by killer3366; Jan 1, 2013 at 07:29 PM.
My achievement is a good game for girate and replays I'll post later, as I was on the phone
-----
Replays should only be lenshu or wushu?
-----
Let me play with any of you tomorrow
Last edited by iSpirit; Jan 1, 2013 at 08:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey i Just wanted to say that im making some progress, and im realy bored so wanted to post somethin
-----
I posted this cus it is freaken funny

The messed up one
-----
Sexy Beast
Attached Files
Pro 2.rpl (65.8 KB, 8 views)
Im so messed up.rpl (101.2 KB, 8 views)
Comeback like a boss .rpl (86.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Zer0; Jan 4, 2013 at 07:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Noah
User: Zer0897
Belt: Brown
Wushu 4 Rank: 58
Reason: I like what you guys are all about, always cbs nomatter what, and respecting other players. I have always tried to use the RA style but just recently did i get tips from some incredibly sexy people, and i think iv improved (I would like a rematch by the way). If you would accept me, i would be overjoyed. Thanks for your time.

Replays: k6vamees and I in wushufixed mod. Then a random master belt came

Ps. I would like to give a thanks to Rcarey and K6vamees for helping me increase my wushu skill (killer3366 for at least attempting to get ingame with me). Even if i dont get accepted, it has been a great experience.
Attached Files
Vamees and I.rpl (134.6 KB, 11 views)
Vamees and I 2.rpl (69.0 KB, 4 views)
vamees and i 3.rpl (98.4 KB, 5 views)
ME and da master belt.rpl (57.4 KB, 4 views)
Ok.. It's been a week now and we've gone through some applicant cases and decisions we're made. There was much debate over skills and activity. All good, as people or in terms of personality, as to be fun to hang around with (otherwise there wouldn't be much discussion if you were acting like an ass or smth ;d) I'm going to include the latest applicant as well.

Cases:

Jafem,
EdiTz,
violentz,
kt700,
zer0987

Didn't pass:

Passed

Undecided

Last edited by k6vamees; Jan 7, 2013 at 08:06 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v