Ranking
Originally Posted by Krollen View Post
Support, good sportsmanship, Kindness and respect (Not a loud mouth) and good positivity for the clan

Wait you are the EXACT opposite of Fist.
Expand please.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
My name is gentleman and I am in Obey lol. I have so many friends and only joined this clan because I'll never live up to the standards of either RelaxAll or the ones my father set for me at birth
Last edited by Daeldir; Apr 27, 2018 at 02:05 AM.
I'm sorry to hear that, but I am glad to see you're contributing to our activity Gentleman!
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
As you guys probably already know, it's been a while since I wanted to join RelaxAll but I never did an actual application. Today is the day. I'll start off with irl and then I'll talk about anything related to toribash, replays included.

So for the irl part. I'm Xavier Pelletier, UCT -5, Canada. Being a 14 years old, my life isn't fully interesting so I mainly just spend time on my computer and/or phone (comp for toribash, phone for memes and communication). There's really not much to say, I don't have much interesting infos to give for irl. If you need anything else, pm me back saying that you do.

Now, the interesting part. My experience in Toribash has been really little. As you read this, I can tell that I joined about 14 months ago and that even doe I can play all official mods, I'm only main'ing ABD, boxshu and a bit of tk (to learn it). As RA is a striking clan, I know that I will have to mainly go in mods like lenshu3ng and rk-mma. Even doe they aren't in my main mod list, I can promise I can change that as I really enjoy those mods, especially when I play in relaxed ;). I do have some replays for these mods, but just a real few, so you might want to find me in game if you truly wanna see my potential. Now the harder part. If you knew me as revx, you probably think (and I'm not mad for that) that I'm a really toxic person. You aren't really wrong for that because i stopped being that toxic only like a week ago after having a talk with Tonakai. Learnt a lot from it and decided to stop being the toxic dude that i was and just started to ignore hate comments. As of now, I'm getting happier and happier by time goes on, and the release of anger really helps me to focus, especially in duels.
As for now, I'm just hanging around tb finding friends and betting, dueling and stuff
And now the last part: Why I chose RA
I chose relaxall because as you probably already know, I'm a really competitive player and I think that the clan itself is also really competitive (I mean you won CL) and like, I am positive I'd fit in. Streaking in bet servers and dueling with the tag would be an honor. Again, it's been a while since I'm trying to join, but I always thought that some people would stop me in the process. Now that I got a little talk with Daeldir, I can say that I have more confidence and that is the reason why I wrote all this.

~Kinda sad you made me waste my time.

Note for the boxshu replay: I know that «*instagib replays will be instant rejected*», but I wanted to show that I play all the mods competitively. If needed, I will remove everything related to boxshu in the app, including the replay.
Attached Files
aiming.rpl (90.8 KB, 5 views)
Daeldir.rpl (71.6 KB, 4 views)
Lenshu 1.rpl (66.0 KB, 5 views)
rk decap.rpl (52.1 KB, 3 views)
lenshu decap.rpl (57.7 KB, 4 views)
billy.rpl (95.9 KB, 3 views)
diamond save.rpl (58.5 KB, 4 views)
split decap tk.rpl (90.9 KB, 3 views)
shovel counter.rpl (85.0 KB, 3 views)
tk boomhit ez.rpl (93.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Daeldir; May 26, 2018 at 10:26 PM.
Find me ingame and duel me
Cool app heat, i hope you are a man of your word about the toxic attitude. Please join our Discord if you haven't already.