Ranking
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Sooo, are you implying that you're an autistic elitist ?

That's exactly what we are
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
Guys, are full body textures worth doing?

What do you mean by that?
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
It was open in a seperate tab for a while and I just closed it without checking it, sorry. Gotta use that RAM wisely.

Dedicated WAM

Guys, are full body textures worth doing?

Are you talking about creating a set to sell? or... Getting one?
If you're a decent artist and can create stuff pretty quickly then yea it might be worth doing. Getting one is only really worth doing if you enjoy going ingame and you want to look different than everyone else.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I remember ppl selling texture sets for 500k n stuff, and I kinda feel like doing some art, and was interested whether high quality/detail textures still sell well or not.
0x6869706F7469626F72
I remember ppl selling texture sets for 500k n stuff, and I kinda feel like doing some art, and was interested whether high quality/detail textures still sell well or not.

They do. But people kinda pay more depending on the artist. If someone's selling a set that's made by someone famous, then they'll ask for a higher price just because of the name of the artist. But you can still make a cool set and sell it for lots of $$$
Yea, as long as it doesn't take you days to make the set it's probably worth it.
It would probably be more worth it to make a few basic/minimalistic sets that don't take so long and sell those for a bit lower than a high quality set would go for.

I'm not sure how many people have the TC to spend on a 100k-300k set right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Ah alright, would take like a month or so I guess to texure each joint. w/e I'll still work on it slowly, and might end up using it myself.
0x6869706F7469626F72