ES Recruitment Drive
Guys check the fuck out of dis :

It's an HALF-LIFE 1 mod, made with HL1 engine. I was hooked on the older versions 12 years ago, it's one of the best, if not the best free mod I've ever played, and best DBZ game ever made.

They were supposed to port it on the Source Engine and I thought the project died 10 years ago, but I discovered yesterday it was still alive and under development after 17 years and they're working on a final version, still on HL1 engine and it looks godly. That's what that video shows, it's still a work in progress though.

They're holding that final version until it's completely done and haven't released any new playable version since 2008 (except an open beta of the final version playable on hamachi or LAN), so the current playable version is 1.2.3 and looks like this :

It looks like regular HL1 mod but the gameplay is dope with a crazy learning curve. There just a few servers left on that version, most people are waiting for the final one to be released to come back to the game, but it's still fun ;o
It reminds me of those ps2 dragon ball games that i used to play the fuck out with friends, good shit man.

When it comes to mods, i'll have to say that my favorite one is Brutal Doom

Pure testicle hormone, chest hair growing action.
Daym Deii, that's some brutal shiet :D Never heard of that doom mod before !

And yes Willy ! We can all play the version 1.2.3 (released in 2008) at the time, I'm not quite sure how it would work ping wise because there are very few servers but we could try ^^
Last edited by deprav; Sep 7, 2016 at 12:13 AM.
Combine them so you play as DBZ characters in the Doom mod.. I'd jizz.

Also tried to spar again. Lol I still got it.

kinda.
------
Characters got reversed. I'm in uke position
Attached Files
spar firs tin a long time.rpl (384.5 KB, 5 views)
Check this dexterity board game where Penguins in school need get some fish by landing in correct rooms, while one penguin student is catching them lol...

Hej, I've started working on my YouTube channel. Made some very simple intro since I don't know better and still learning video editing, and now I'm gonna start recording some videos. :>