Toribash
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
As the game is free now, and so is registration on the forums, the admins/developers are in no way obliged to respond to every single PM they get. Why? Because A, if you don't like it, you can leave, and B, 99.9% of them are like "CZUN U BANN DIS 1ONE n0OB DEY KILT ME IM BESTESTED EVAR DEY MUST BE HAXXORING", or, "GIMME 925th DAN OR U NUUB, U GAY", or, "HeLlO I aM nOt A sPaM bOt wUld viagaRA u liKE!?", or, well, you get the picture, it's getting a little painful raping the English language like this.

So yeah, if there's a major problem, you can go on irc. Bottom line is they care, because most admins are not an official part of Nabi studios, they're just good members picked to ban spam bots and idiots, so to remain admins, they have to actually do something, but most of them have lives and can't be on Toribash every waking moment and respond to every single little message.

@40till: Like Delaid and Red brought out, the mods, smods, and most admins are not paid. Nabi studios, the company that develops and makes Toribash, is obviously payed. Your money doesn't just vanish when you pay for TC or whatever.

or then I read only half of your retard post
This thread is closed.
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Do the Admins care? Mostly they dont.

While Qi glitch my Qi lowered and I PMed that to Hampa. He didnt care. I didnt play Toribash for a year. When I came back, I PMed skulfuk. He didnt care.

When I translated Toribash Wii to Finnish, I didnt get my 300k tc. I PMed Hampa about that, and guess what!? He did not care.

What is the problem? They only dont read their PM or what!?

This is my 3rd time when Im black belt. Soon I am 2dan Black..

I do care, I just have a very hard time to keep up with the PMs I get.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
I do care, I just have a very hard time to keep up with the PMs I get.

But hampa, aren't you supposed to be a robot? Like, you're a game developer / studio owner, you aren't allowed to sleep or eat or anything crazy like that! You must spend every second of every day answering PMs. I command it.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Jun 29, 2009 at 07:52 AM.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
But hampa, aren't you supposed to be a robot? Like, you're a game developer / studio owner, you aren't allowed to sleep or eat or anything crazy like that! You must spend every second of every day answer PMs. I command it.

hidingwarior get a life if u just sleep and eat D:

Edit: sleeping and eating is crazy?
This thread is closed.
he is crazy ban him

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
hidingwarior get a life if u just sleep and eat D:

Edit: sleeping and eating is crazy?

I promise I do more than that...I also enjoy long candlelit dinner conversations, walks along the beach, and a nice glass of wine.

Originally Posted by HebrewHamr View Post
he is crazy ban him

Uh oh, they're onto me!
I wanna put this in short. This is what I think.

If admins didn't care they wouldn't be admins. That's why they are chosen. BECAUSE they care and because they want to keep the community in check.
Last edited by Boomer; Jun 29, 2009 at 08:34 AM.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.