Toribash
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art): I focus on textures

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?: Ive been on and off for 2 years

3. Why do you want to join us? I want to learn how to make full sets instead of just heads

4. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?: My other account was swagguh I had a shop but closed it due to internet issues

5. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

6. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=145797
Last edited by LilTerror; Feb 28, 2010 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Spelling error
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Zipil, Molik14, Kumer and LILTERROR: You're all being discussed now.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by Tapion View Post
Zipil, Molik14, Kumer and LILTERROR: You're all being discussed now.

What about me (I'm Bwamp)?
back from the dead
Ok i just left GU cos they are inactive.

1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art) textures

2. How long have you been creating textures/art? 3/4 of a year

3. Why do you want to join us? like hearing criticism

4. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash? no

5. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

WIP

[/IMG]

As you can see i like to try many different style. cheers.
Last edited by ThatNGuy; Feb 28, 2010 at 09:04 AM.
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art) i focus on textures, but every now and then i may draw something (non-digital)

2. How long have you been creating textures/art? since a day after i joined tb (literally, i dled gimp the day after lol)

3. Why do you want to join us? want a better community for c&c and wish to improve as much as possible

4. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash? ive had a few, but they all died out. i tend to have extreme bad luck with shops and auctions

5. Post at least three examples of your textures/art. my favorite so far. made for a friend

sold for 100k, included trails
6. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=160320

7. Who invited you to GATA? Ignore this point if no-one invited you. not invited, but i feel it important to say i followed a link in darkjaks signature ^_^