Toribash
I highly doubt C9 is getting into semis. They've been making bad macro decisions, and those are the hardest kind to remedy in short notice. Teams also appear to have their number in how to beat them, so they look unlikely to succeed. WE should make short work of them, as EDG should have already been conscripted for insights into them.

In general, I think Western hopes are dying in quarters again.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
1 promotion jumped me 2 divisions for flex pick. Should be able to get gold in flex pick in ~a week or two, so I can get that chromo for the victorious ward. Been playing Singed top if I'm last pick and it looks safe, and Swain top if I don't know what I'm picking into. Only problem is I have a hard time playing Swain if they want to camp me.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post

less meme-y pickems

fuk c9

Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
It's amazing that IMT singlehandedly ruined the NA record and likewise Fanatic went from dying to pulling off something unbelievable.

Got silver in flexed queue on placements just so I could get my ward skin.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I highly doubt C9 is getting into semis. They've been making bad macro decisions, and those are the hardest kind to remedy in short notice. Teams also appear to have their number in how to beat them, so they look unlikely to succeed. WE should make short work of them, as EDG should have already been conscripted for insights into them.

In general, I think Western hopes are dying in quarters again.

Actually if Fnatic manage to play how they did during summer split and the week 2 they can end 3-2 against RNG since their macroplay and decision making is a bit similar to G2 one. G2 did wreck RNG so hard on the early game though.
I believe on baby faker, never stop believing my friends. Fnatic for the win.
Last edited by Theory; Oct 18, 2017 at 12:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
I'm Silver 1 in Flex now, trying to get gold in flex so I have gold in both to get that chromo ward skin.

Easily my best game on Singed haha

The Singed

I'm getting so many LP a win and lose like 10 because my ELO and rank are so far apart in flex pick.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
So um, I played blind pick Fiora top yesterday and um, I got pretty fed

By the way, if my items look trash it's because I was trying to go pure damage with crits so I would heal basically back to full health with death's dance.

And also I was wondering, does the free champ rotation count towards the 20 champions needed to play rank or would I need to buy a crap more champions?
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
2 tiamat + 2 ie /me cringe

you're probably better off deaths dance/ravenous/black cleaver/bloodthirster/spirit visage to heal . . .
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Stone View Post
So um, I played blind pick Fiora top yesterday and um, I got pretty fed

By the way, if my items look trash it's because I was trying to go pure damage with crits so I would heal basically back to full health with death's dance.

And also I was wondering, does the free champ rotation count towards the 20 champions needed to play rank or would I need to buy a crap more champions?

buy boots my man
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
buy boots my man

I honestly don't think boots would've mattered in that game, since fiora has that dash.

And also I never understood why boots are so important? Is it because of that speed boost for only 300 gold?
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
its so you can walk faster i think!
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up