ES Recruitment Drive
Never a problem bro, hope its going very well, wanna see your dope tag grow in numbers, but not just numbers but in power as well (in game of course) glad to see you are at least, I can say the same for my clan lately xD Never a problem broski~
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Glad to see you guys are growing and such, like i said above, glad to see it bro! hope things continue to go well for you guys! keep it up man!
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
hey i'm a replay maker i main replay making spar parkour etc
can i join?
anyway i will apply for other clans until you response to me
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Originally Posted by Meija View Post
hey i'm a replay maker i main replay making spar parkour etc
can i join?
anyway i will apply for other clans until you response to me

Are you a higher belt on any other accounts? If so please post screens of games played on those accounts below
-----
Sorry for the late reply we have a recruiting page for this and discord server
-----
Btw when applying for a clan looking for other clans might not be a good idea lol, it shows you might leave for another.
Last edited by xCaptKillx; Sep 25, 2017 at 10:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Besides, when i get good enough im gonna be a replay maker too.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
hey guys good to be in a clan again, cant wait to meet and vs all of you ;)
I will become one of the greats,just like buakaw,saenchai and even sparky
Originally Posted by wabuzz View Post
hey guys good to be in a clan again, cant wait to meet and vs all of you ;)

Glad to have you and all the members we have recruited in this clan, I've put so many hours into the clan page, clan wars, members, all of it and every moment is becoming worth it, I have lots of very active and dedicated members, also really respectful and skilled members, I'm glad that we have all made it this far and I will be applying for official soon, hope to see everyone become god belts in my clan and keep this clan going for years with me!
Last edited by xCaptKillx; Oct 17, 2017 at 07:15 AM.
Great work
Glad to see the progression of this clan. The members seem very respectful and the management seems quite organized. Glad I can be a part of it!
I am Bored >.>
Yee, definitely takes a lot of work to keep things flowing nicely around here but it's going good, also I really appreciate everything you've helped me with so far, do you have any questions?
Last edited by xCaptKillx; Oct 18, 2017 at 03:24 AM.