Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 5.01 - Steam and standalone
Standalone download here

Fixes and changes:
  • Voicechat is now working (No voicechat in standalone) - must be enabled with /voicechat on
    • Commands: /voicechat, /voicevolume, /voicemute, /voiceunmute
  • Matchmaking fixes:
    • Category selection should now work properly
    • Elo penalty for quitting has been fixed: Quitter is penalized 2x the amount they would have lost for losing, minimum loss of 1 elo; other user does not gain or lose elo
    • Matchmaking search should properly pause while playing matches in other servers
  • Ingame symbols for staff groups have been tweaked:
    • Admins and SMods have an ~
    • Event Squad have colored names and an *
    • Market Squad have a $
    • Clan Management have a ^
  • Added flood kick for spamming /shout

Known issues:
Temporary fix for standalone Torishop issues (Broken shop, invisible Uke) (thanks mody9):
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
i've done something smart
i used toribash 5.0 steam version
go to steam library go to steam apps then common
go in toribash/data/script
copy the torishop file from there then put it into the toribash5.01/data/script
and its done

Works with Steam 5.01 torishop folder, can be downloaded here
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 5, 2016 at 08:06 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Yeah, looks like shop is wonky in standalone. Thanks for the report, I've passed it along.

YW!
---
More on the torishop:
When I open torishop and go to free play after, Uke is invisible.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Finally! A floodkick for users who spams /sh, im excited to dload this!
-----
HELP

after installing it the launcher wont open, i've installed it many times but it wont work...
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Apr 2, 2016 at 02:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
can you make it so the matchmaking thing isn't in your face when you open tb, cause every time I open a replay it's there... Thanks

also torishop
About time ! Finally an updated standalone client, thank you guys

PS: Torishop not working though

Screenshot

Last edited by Kloppzilla; Apr 2, 2016 at 03:30 PM.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Okay, try keeping an eye on the little M box in the bottom left corner. If it's green it means it's searching, and you should be able to pause it by opening the box up and clicking Search again. If it's yellow it's paused a search, and if it's red it's not searching.

Has it pulled you into matchmaking while you're playing a match? Matchmaking search should be pausing (box turns yellow) while you're actively playing.

Nah not yet. It's only done it while im in a queue to play.

But ill watch for the M. Thanks hanz0.

Okay, so, I think it may be me trying to get rid of the menu itself. You have to click on the menu near the top or so to get rid of it, but the entire lower part allows you to click to search. Once it searches, I don't see a way to make it stop searching. Clicking the outside of the menu does not work.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Apr 2, 2016 at 07:29 PM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
EDIT:
mody9's found a temporary fix for the standalone Torishop issues.
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
i've done something smart
i used toribash 5.0 steam version
go to steam library go to steam apps then common
go in toribash/data/script
copy the torishop file from there then put it into the toribash5.01/data/script
and its done

This also works with the Steam 5.01 torishop folder, which I've uploaded here

----------------

Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
Is the match making windows supposed to open when i press singleplayer/open the standalone client ?
by the way, Torishop doest work for me, it removes Uke from my client, so i need to exit and re-open it

Yeah, it's supposed to be open by default, but I know that gets a bit annoying. I'll ask about maybe changing it so it starts minimized by default after you've closed it the first time or whatever.

Replicated that Torishop bug, thanks for the report!
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
YW!
---
More on the torishop:
When I open torishop and go to free play after, Uke is invisible.

Same bug as WhitePhoenix, thanks for the report!
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Finally! A floodkick for users who spams /sh, im excited to dload this!
-----
HELP

after installing it the launcher wont open, i've installed it many times but it wont work...

I'm unclear on exactly what's going on - can you provide some more detail?
Originally Posted by prxz View Post
can you make it so the matchmaking thing isn't in your face when you open tb, cause every time I open a replay it's there... Thanks

also torishop

See WhitePhoenix response - I'll ask about maybe changing it so it starts minimized by default after you've closed it the first time or whatever.
Originally Posted by Kloppzilla View Post
About time ! Finally an updated standalone client, thank you guys

PS: Torishop not working though

Screenshot

Yup, we're aware of the issue. Thanks!
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Okay, so, I think it may be me trying to get rid of the menu itself. You have to click on the menu near the top or so to get rid of it, but the entire lower part allows you to click to search. Once it searches, I don't see a way to make it stop searching. Clicking the outside of the menu does not work.

Opening the matchmaking menu and clicking Search again should pause the search until you click Search again.
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 2, 2016 at 08:11 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
It's like this, I downloaded the 5.01 setup and installed toribash, after installing I opened it and here's what happened:

Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Yes this version has some flaws, for the current known bugs and fixes look here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=556734

This should be the solution to your problem: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...37&postcount=5
If that doesn't work put those files back in there and try this: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...68&postcount=4
Last edited by zwouter; Apr 3, 2016 at 09:56 AM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
It's like this, I downloaded the 5.01 setup and installed toribash, after installing I opened it and here's what happened:

I had that same issue. Your C++ Redistributable is outdated. I don't know why but my Windows 7 wouldn't update it automatically, but I managed to fix it with the program called "Driver Booster." I hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
Hey hanz0. The voicechat is working, however it plays your voice back after you say something and it's confusing, as if someone is either talking over you or trying to piss you off. Unfortunately, I cannot beat the shit out of my echo, so i'm resorting to reporting it now... Can you fix this?
-----
Holding the Q button down is pretty effortful too, maybe you could instead press it once then until you press it again it amplifies your voice?

Yeah, the echo thing is annoying and I've asked before if it can be removed. I'll bring it back up.

In terms of push to talk, there's nothing like you've suggested in place at the moment - the two options are the default push to talk or '/voicechat force on', which will force your voicechat to broadcast until you disable it with '/voicechat force off'. It's also possible to remap the push to talk key from Options.

B&B&B&