Toribash
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
1.) You can't transfer textures.
2.) Read the thread title.
3.) No.

Originally Posted by The Thread Title
Free ORC, CHRONOS, GLADIATOR.

If that hasn't made it clear to you, you can't get items other than orc, chronos, or gladiator.

Any more idiocy below this post will be infracted.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Hey can u plz give me da quick silver relax colors nd any spare gladiator stuf u hav.....

User infracted for ignoring an obvious warning.
~hanz0
Last edited by hanz0; Jul 10, 2008 at 03:39 AM.
Originally Posted by Kalashniko View Post
Hey can u plz give me da quick silver relax colors nd any spare gladiator stuf u hav.....

Did you not just see the 2 posts that hanz0 just posted about gladiator, orc, and chronos only?
[CBK]
Originally Posted by Magmaa View Post
Oh shit... I forgot about this thread... D:

I'll send what I can, starting from the first post.

Edit: Just about everything you guys wanted is up to date. Too bad everything couldn't get all they wanted, but I ran out of the items you wanted :x

I'm closing this.

It's over you guys, seriously.
He closed it on the third page, halfway down.

Try actually reading the thread next time.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane