ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah well
Belt: blu
Active ingame: well i guess it's about 60hrs
Active forum: this one
No old clans: None that made me interested

Slimeguy

extra: A clan would be fun! im rather good according to myself^^
i play alot for fun, got time and can play for anything else.
Hello, I don't want to tell you what you should do to with your clan, but I would suggest making a recruitment thread. It would keep things a lot more organized in my opinion. Also good luck with the clan! I see great things in the future for you guys!
I dont make a recruitment thread because people in the clan usually dont talk on the forum anyway
-----
Hello everyone!
Last edited by TheSlimeyGuy; Feb 10, 2015 at 02:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-Your Belt 2nd Dan Belt
- How active you are in-game (1-10) 8 (I do occasionally take breaks from the game though)
- How active you are on forum (1-10) 7
-Recent/Old Clans I have been in 3 clans that I can remember 1 was called "Funk Town" another I don't remember its full name but I do remember its abreviated part next to my username it was "(Death)" and another 1 was "ViraL"
-Why did you leave or get kicked Well I left most of these clans because either I didn't like where the clan was going or I left because the clan was slowly but surly dieing.
- Who Showed you The Thread/Forum Ethodoes told me I should join the clan so I thought I should apply.
-Tell Us about your self Ex. Mods you play hobbies you have Well I livestream and record youtube videos some times. I enjoy playing lenshu and greykido and I play ABD on occasion.
- Tell us what your good at online Ex. Art or Editing Skins Well I am fairly good at shout casting and things of that sort and also I am learning how to animate and things like that and I am learning how to edit videos and learning how to set up my livestream a bit better.

-----
If you would like some replays tell me ^.^
Last edited by PandaKing2; Feb 11, 2015 at 07:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.