Toribash
Original Post
(Ykcor) Ykcor
Ykcor the Yggdrasil word for "Blood of the Gods". Ancient lore states that if one of our own goes down, Ichor runs from his veins, in his final breath.

We do not surrender, we fight forward to protect the youth of Toribash. Our objective is to raise new players, and make them strong.

We will determine what rank you should be, by our discretion. If we think you're the strongest, you'll be a high rank, if we think you are weak, you'll be a low rank. That simple. However, to become a [MOD]+ you'll need 6 months in the group, to rank you.
Last edited by Everliving; Jan 4, 2017 at 06:50 PM.
Hey buddy,
Your clan is missing most of the requirements an actual clan need aswell. Please check out the Clan Rules & Guidelines and update your thread within a week please.
Thanks
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Originally Posted by Mercurit View Post
Hey buddy,
Your clan is missing most of the requirements an actual clan need aswell. Please check out the Clan Rules & Guidelines and update your thread within a week please.
Thanks

I think I fixed it up for what you need. Can you double check me?
You are still missing guidelines/rules for members, otherwise you are good.
But remember that if you decide to have a bank, you will also need to add your bank's info into the post
h
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
You are still missing guidelines/rules for members, otherwise you are good.
But remember that if you decide to have a bank, you will also need to add your bank's info into the post

What will happen if I can't get the members together in time?