ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC][Thy]
The [Thy] clan was created by me (as you could already guess), it's main idea at the start was to simply fill in the empty space before my nick, so I decided to put something that wouldn't have a huge meaning or be a bad-ass abreviature and simply wrote "Thy" (at that time I believed it meant "the", but later on I realized it means "yours" (well, whatever, then we're a polite clan, lol)) After some bashing I figured that I'm not as suckerish I thought I'd be, so I wasted more time on ToriBashin' and finally came out by inviting Krunchie and Kurokage in the clan, after that the members came in a flow I can't recall, anyway, I was more like checking the attitude than the skillz of the guys who I invited since I didn't want to get a uuber 1337 blackbelter with fagish maneers (I'm actually quite surprised how many they are). So, that's kinda like it.

The Memberlist :
The creator (Uwber pimp) :
LayZ

Been there from the start (granted recruitment privileges) :
Krunchie
Kurokage

Regular users () :
graceowns (Sunshine ^_^)
omosh (I can never ever understand where he gets the money from)
mrah
dsconatha
FlaNby
Sunfish
Jaffacake
Septer
majicpooky

The sole aim of the clan is to collect skillful but intelligent people (and to take over the world by using small mice-shaped robots).

If anybody wonders about the organization - no need for one now, but one will probably appear sooner or later.

P.S. "Thy" in vietnamese is for poetry, so note that our clan is deep

P.P.S. If I have not listed or, for Gods sake, misspelled anyones name, then please PM me.

P.P.P.S. Excuse the awful misuse or unuse of punctuation since my first language isn't english.
Last edited by LayZ; Feb 5, 2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Memberlist change
Originally Posted by LayZ View Post
Teh Memberlist :
Uwber clan pimp :

Meh do not leik tis wannbe kewl stail
hey [Thy] I propose an allie with PUFF. I'm close tori-friends with some of your members.. deal?
and lo He came upon the sinner with little mercy. henceforth from this moment on He shall be known as PK, the painkiller.

Puff will sacrifice himself for the greater good as punishment for his rage. It is in His honor that we fight.
Hah, Nice job on the post LayZ, i hope you consider our clan to become official as we do have some members with a fair bit of potential.
Although we are fairly new, our members are growing, and with them our ability to function as a clan. we have a close friendship going on between members (at least i know i do) and i strongly believe we have what it takes to go further with our clan.
We seem to have taken over the Demo judo room as i usually find one of our members in there constently, and anyone is free to test any of our members if you believe i am being too modest.

[Thy]Krunchie
TehBasher - Whoops, my mistake, forgot his recent [s] join, my bad.

PKuhl - Have had no argues with PUFF so - agreed.
Last edited by LayZ; Feb 1, 2008 at 03:25 PM.
uh..
zeprogress is in another clan now=P thinking we need to wait for more stable members before we try and make this official.