ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Do you agree?
Yes
84 Votes / 74.34%
No
29 Votes / 25.66%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

There are a fair few clans that have become official recently that, I, frankly, don't think deserve their position. The public poll might help somewhat with this, but yes, we need another purge.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
and i think this is a good idea... we could have less clans, not everyone needs a clan
Last edited by ashaltaf; Feb 3, 2008 at 03:15 PM.
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
He never said that man don't jump to conclusions. If your clan is sent back it could be a good thing it allows you to rebuild yourself to be even better then before.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
k but seriuosly very nice idea... looks either way this is going to happen
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
i will not vote because some of the older clans have shown that they have earned there stop among the offical clans while some of the newer clans could have a poll i do not care
Originally Posted by Yosaku View Post
This could mean many wasted 50k's...

Who cares, lol :P
i think there are too many clans, but its not fair to just let lots to be deleted on the results of a poll.
Isnt there somethung else that could be done to decide which clas could be kept and which could be deleted?
PARANDROID
Ohay a poll.

There's something in the rules about it, isn't there? At least, there should be.

I'll leave this up, but tbh, there's no good way to get rid of the older clans. If we do a poll and a lot of the members don't like a specific clan, they could kill it out of spite. The requirements had you pass a poll once, not sporadically throughout your lifespan.

I have an idea of what I can do to take care of "dying" clans, but it's going to take some time, and I have a lot of college work to take care of.
I'm not trying to take away some of the older clans. Its just in my own opinion we have too many clans, and some are not good enough to be official.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*