Toribash
Original Post
(Ember) Embers

Long ago in the tarlac pits of hell, a flame burned. The fighters of the pits held this flame inside of them, and when they met their end they became fuel. This is the story of their embers, long since gone, but never dying.
clan discord
https://discord.gg/ukFk6Xp

kidzer0's discord if you need any help or trying to apply to get in the clan

KidZero#6682
Attached Images
Emberzzer.jpg (20.6 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by DeathSod; Mar 13, 2017 at 11:56 PM.
Alright sweet! Guess I'm first on this thread hehe.Well I look forward to being in this clan and hopefully having a great experience with all of you.
Ay man, no homo, but I wanna FUCK your ass, but no homo.
Hey Kid you should work on doing wars and stuff might get clan known a bit. I don't know.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Sep 1, 2014 at 04:24 AM.
Hey one of your members was spamming and flaming in game and just thought I'd let someone know. His name was "expertgamer".
BUT FIRST LET ME TAKE A SEFLIE
\o/
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
missing info., if you still care about this thread or clan please update the first post accordingly. read the clan discussion rules & guidelines if you need help
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
missing info., if you still care about this thread or clan please update the first post accordingly. read the clan discussion rules & guidelines if you need help

Well he would but he needs some some help he doesn't know how to upload pictures to the first post.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by AnthroVinyl View Post
Well he would but he needs some some help he doesn't know how to upload pictures to the first post.

Give him a hand buddy, also I would like to be a supported of this clan.
vlone
Originally Posted by AnthroVinyl View Post

pictures aren't required, he's missing basic info. that is easily seen on the clan discussion rules & guidelines thread
We should start setting goals, a lot of other clans do it.

Glad to be in this clan, good luck every one.