Ranking
Hey dudes, looks like you're missing a member list. In accordance to the clan rules and guidelines you have 7 days to add one before your DSC is shutdown and the poster will be infracted. But I'm sure y'all can get that fixed up in a jiffy.

Good luck my dudes!
My name in (Toribash) is LyrqZ2 and my real name is Cheyney i am a blue belt
And i am 13 in game activity would be at a 6. and my Forum activity would be at a 1
I wanted to join the bomb squad because it looks awesome having a clan tag as BombSquad thats just too AWSOME!. I can contribute to the BomSquad by taking replays From the Squad and posting montages on Youtube how good we will be and people will respect This clan from The skill everybody has in this clan. My favorite mods are Mushu,Boxshu,Aikido,XSpar,Parkour Etc those are my favorite mods i have never been Banned before. I have skype and steam. My nickname is Cheynox and My dad owens a Farm that we bearly go on but we are thinking of building a house on it my replays can Not be found sorry.
Ha, brings back memories

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Rip bomb
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
I always think it's funny to see newbies sign up for events or apply for clans when it's wayy too late :3

But then at some point it just gets annoying x.x
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
damn, seems like everyone was in this clan at one point

rip bomb, probably my first clan